Stranger Danger?

I used to be the type of person who would never talk to strangers or make friends randomly at some place. I'd rather be alone than be around people who I don't know. 
My perception somewhat changed during may 2016 when I was giving my CIE for A level (Cambridge International Examinations or how I prefer to call it: HELL)

So, A level Accounts Paper 3 and Economics Paper 4 were on the same day (Yup, Hell) which is why McDonald's near our centre was packed with students after Economics got finished and majority of people had a 3 hour gap in between before Accounts paper. Me and my friend went to McDonald's too, We felt awkward to say the least because we couldn't find a place to sit and everyone who was there was with like 10 friends. Sitting with people specially who had their own groups was a big no for me because I'm awkward around people in general. 

After waiting for like 20 minutes and dying of hunger we finally found two chairs,  by that point me and my friend were beyond tired to even question the people we were sitting with.
We started eating our food when a girl started asking us whether we were giving CIE too and what colleges are we from etc.
I didn't take a part in this conversation since I know my friend is a professional in handling random 5 minutes chats so I let her do her job and concentrated on my cheese burger which was, is and will be more important to me than any conversation.   

10 minutes into it and she told us that her younger brother is also giving CIE today like us and how she is waiting for him "Feed his fat ass" so she can drop him off at centre and go home. 

Her 'younger' brother (Believe me he didn't look like a young boy, He was HOT) joined our table along with his two friends and we all started interacting with each other since we had two hours to kill before going back and none of us interested in studying because our brains were fried by Economics. 
We talked about life, where we see ourselves in 5 years, our university plans, what we want in our life, siblings and how annoying they can be, how they should bring old cartoons back etc etc. Let me remind you that we didn't know each other's name even when we were talking about our life and future, to onlookers we seemed like some group of best friends having fun but we were just strangers who coincidentally got along. 

I never saw them after that day, We all didn't exchange numbers or asked each other's name as well and I think that is the charm in it. 

That day I became a less judgmental human being and what happened that day was totally out of my comfort zone but the laughs and the fun I shared with 4 new people were so worth it. 

Don't be afraid to take risks, make new friends and share your stories with them. 
I don't think I would've been able to write all my personal experiences here on Wattpad if it wasn't for that day. I'm doing the same thing, sharing some parts of life with people I don't know and the journey is fun so far and I hope it will be. 

Stranger Danger? Sometimes, be careful but not too careful if you are meeting someone in real life..If it's online? Be as careful as you can then 'cause folks sometimes internet is a scary place.

Have a good day Stranger ( Who I really appreciate since this stranger is reading this  and giving me a chance to write better stuff)  
I'll see you tomorrow...
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D