We all know a mother like her..

She's my mother's best friend. 

She's divorced and a single mother to one girl. 

She isn't educated, she got married before she could even have dreams. She doesn't have a job so she still lives with her parents. She fought cancer and has trouble speaking due to it. (For the details I would have to turn this book to mature and I don't want to do that so i'll spare it) 
The point of me telling you this is that despite every obstacle this woman has faced, she still manages to make me smile and laugh every time I see her. She treats me like her own daughter and has been a better aunt to me than my real ones, I look forward to meeting and spending time with her every year during vacations. 
Whenever life gets hard for me, I think about her and remember what she once said to me,

"Life will get tough buddy we aren't born to eat pancakes and just sleep. We are here to learn some lessons that we are meant to learn. So what if life gets hard? Will you just give up and not fight it? Why? You were born to live it and deal with it. Don't force yourself to be happy, nobody can always be happy. Be at rest. Find reasons to feel happy with small things rather than with lavish parties that will cost you your whole pocket money"

She is a strong woman who inspires me with whatever she does and she doesn't know how much I respect her. I'm sure we all know a person who is like that, who inspires us to be strong but not too strong. 

Hope you guys liked this. :) 
(People call me cheap because I prefer to buy night suit than a cocktail dress and stuff like that but that's fine, its a matter of choice.) 

All the stuff I write is truth, none of it is fiction as of yet. 

Shit got real eh? hahahah so let crack a lame joke (more like convo with my mother today when I was getting ready to go out) 

MOM: Aren't you wearing a chokar today? 
ME: I don't feel like dying today. 

If you didn't laugh or smile, I'm sorry. I warned you it was lame but it sounded way better in my head.(Because I'm lame and weird) LOL hahahhaha. (I didn't actually laugh) 

Hope you had a nice day, I'll see you tomorrow. 

So....BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE.