Still Thinking About You (Luhan from EXO)

Aya's POV

"Well, I guess he's happy without me," I muttered as I turn off the TV and threw the remote on the floor. I pulled my knees closer and let one tear slip down my cheek.

'You're so childish! I'm fed up with you, goodbye!' Those bitter words continue to echo through my mind. It's been a week since the horrible break up and yet my heart still hasn't healed.

Everything I did only reminded me of all the memories I've ever had with him, so I only sat on the couch and did nothing, but watch TV. The problem was even doing nothing also reminded me of him.

I had just found out the he has a new girlfriend. They seem happy together.

"Aya!" I heard a man's voice and then some knocking on my door. I open the door and saw Lay standing there.

"Hey," I said.

"Aya, why are you still sulking? Luhan has moved on from you." Lay said. Ouch.

 "I know that, thanks for reminding me," I said a bit colder than intended.

"Me and the rest of Exo M are hanging out together at our dorm," Lay told me. "Do you want to come?"

I thought about it."Yeah, I'm coming." I told Lay. I didn't want Lay or anyone else to be worried about. Lay drove me to the dorm and when I knock on the door, Kris and Tao opened the door.

"Hey Aya," Kris and Tao greeted me.

"Hi Kris oppa, hey Tao!" I actually smile to show them I was okay. I saw Luhan and finally build up the courage to go over to him.

"Hey Luhan," I said softly. He glance down at me.

"Hey Aya," he gave me a half-smile. "So, how are you doing?"

"Fine," I told him. Me and Luhan only talked for a little bit. I joked around with the rest of exo m. Kris made wonderful snacks and Tao talked a lot which made us laugh.

"Yeah!" Kris yelled after he was done singing to the karaoke machine. "It feels so good to sing!"

"I thought you were screaming." Tao said and I giggled.

When it got pretty late, I decided to walk home. It wasn't far. As I open the front door, a breeze came by leaving me shivering. I pulled my jacket around me tighter.

"Aya!" I turn around to se Luhan. "Let me drive you home. You could catch a cold if you walk." I stared at him for a moment. Why are you doing this to me Luhan? One minute you're ignoring me and the next you act like we never broke up. Either way, I love you, but I need to let you go.

"It's ok Luhan, I can walk home I'll be fine," my voice cracked a little bit. I turned around. Luhan grabbed my hand. That's when I broke.

"Luhan I think you should just go back to the dorm and call your girlfriend. Thanks for being such a great boyfriend. There isn't much guys out there like you. Even though I still like you, you can just go." I sobbed. "I want you to be happy."

I heard his footsteps as he walk away. I wiped my tears and walk home.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

I had lost contact with Exo when I move to live with my parents a few months ago. Now that I'm moving back, memories is flooding through my mind.

After I was done unpacking, which was very tiring, I decide to wander the streets and catch up on what I had miss. I walk past a coffee shop, but this wasn't any coffee shop, it was the one where me and Luhan first met.

Even though I lost contact with him, I'm still thinking about him. I went in the coffee shop and order my favorite type of coffee. I sat on a sat and look outside watching people pass by.

"A-Aya?" I look up to see Luhan.

"Luhan," my heart jumped a bit.

He sat down in the seat opposite of me. He reach forward and took my hand.

"Aya, I really sorry. I don't know why I broke up with you. I was stupid," he said. "I know you probably won't forgive me, but I want to be with you again."

Before I knew it, I had lean across the table and planted a kiss on his soft lips.

"You're forgiven," I whispered and smiled at his reaction.

******************************************

HEY THIS SHORT STORY WAS REQUEST BY LUHANSTANS

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOME PARTS IN THE STORY OR WANT SOMETHING CHANGED FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME. HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY =D

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT, REQUEST ARE STILL OPEN :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE