Back For You (Chen from EXO)

Suzy's POV

"Chen, you're back!" I smiled happily as I ran towards my boyfriend. I jumped into his arms and he puts kisses on my cheek.

"I came back just for you," he said.

"You did? What about your tour?" I asked.

"It's doesn't matter. Cause... I love you," he said and we leaned in for a kiss.

~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~

I shot up, stupid dream. I rub my head and looked around my room. I had cleaned it before falling asleep, but I still can't take my mind off my boyfriend, Chen, who was currently promoting his songs in Japan. He won't be back for another month. Chen is in a korean boy band call EXO.

I knew it would be difficult dating an idol. When we started dating, we were always together. Nothing tore us apart. But after 'Growl' came out, I see him less often. Then, 'Miracles in December', we only see each other five times a month.

I know I need to stop complaining about not seeing my boyfriend, at least I get to see him. I just miss him a lot. But not seeing him is not what I'm worried about. I'm worried that he'll leave me. I saw on the magazines that there were rumors going around that he was dating some other singer who was prettier than me and skinnier.

"Suzy!" I heard my best friend's voice and some knocking on my front door.

"Eun Hye!" I smiled as I opened the door. She crushed me with a big hug.

"Is Chen here?" she asked looking around my house.

"No, he's promoting in Japan," I sighed.

"Well, look at this," she held the cover of a magazine. Chen was on the cover, but holding hands with another girl. It read,"Did Chen and Suzy break up? Or is Chen cheating on her?" Eun Hye read the caption out loud.

"It could be just a rumor," I said. Then I look down at my feet.

I guess Eun Hye sense my unhappiness and decided to change the subject,"Let's go shopping. My whole wardrobe needs fixing."

"Okay, just let me grab my wallet and phone," I said. I quickly grab those two things and slip them in my pocket. Eun Hye drove me and her to the mall.

"Look at these shoes!" Eun Hye gushed a pair of insanely tall heels.

"You would fall in those," I said as Eun Hye try them on.

"Help me," she held out her arms. I help her walk a few steps before letting go of her. That's when she tripped and fell. I help her up and took off the heels.

"You're so not getting these," I said.

"Yes, umma," Eun Hye said jokingly. We went to a few other stores.

"This dress is pretty," I said. I was admiring a peach pink color dress with a gold belt. It was lovely.

"Try it on," Eun Hye handed me the dress in my size and push me towards the changing room. I try on the dress and look at myself in the mirror. The dress really suits me. It came down right above my knee. "Are you done? I want to see." I heard Eun Hye whine.

"I'm coming," I step out and Eun Hye gasp.

"You look so gorgeous!" she gushed and squealed about how good the dress look on me. "I'm buying that for you."

I shook my head,"No you're not."

"Yes I am, now go change out of it." Eun Hye ordered.

"No, you're not buying it for me. Did you see the price tag?" I show her the tag.

She didn't show any sigh of alarm,"So?" She pushed me into the changing room. I change out of the dress and into my normal clothing. When I came out of the changing room, Eun Hye snatch the dress out of my hand and ran to the checkout. Aish, that girl. I grab her purse and ran after her.

"Eun Hye," I said after she paid for the dress and handed me the bag,"why did you want to buy me the dress so badly?"

She just smiled, but didn't say anything. Okay, she's on to something.

"Eun Hye, you're being really suspicious. Tell me what's going on. Why are you buying the dress?" I kept asking a bunch of questions.

"It's a surprise," She said and stayed silent the way home. When we got to my house, she tore the tag off the dress and made me put it on. Then, she gave me a pair of heels to go with it.

"When did you buy heels?" I asked.

"While you were trying on the dress, I had a feeling it would look good on you," Eun Hye said. After I put the dress and the shoes on, Eun Hye sat me down in front of a mirror and began doing my hair.

This is weird,"Eun Hye, why are you dolling me up?"

Eun Hye smiled as she made my hair wavy. I was surprise when she didn't put any makeup on me.

"You're ready," she said. "Take this and follow the arrows." She handed me a dark red rose and shove me out the door.

"Arrows?" That's when I saw arrows taped on the ground. I followed it and it lead to a park area. Since it was kind of dark out, no one was here. Why did it lead here? Then the whole park light up. The trees were beautifully decorated with lights and laterns. "Wow."

"Suzy," I froze at the voice.

"Chen?" I turn and I saw him. He was wearing a suit. I wanted to run over to hug him, but my feet were frozen to the ground. Chen came over and passionately kiss me.

"I miss you," he said.

"I miss you too, but why are you back so soon?" I asked.

"I came back for you."

~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~'.'~

THIS SHORT STORY JUST CAME TO ME RANDOMLY. HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE