1, 4, 3 (Henry from Super Junior M)

Hara's POV

We were silent. Talking to him now is even more awkward than before. Why? Were we not right for each other?

"I need to go back to the company," he finally says and leaves. I sighed, another date gone wrong.

I leave the coffee shop minutes later and walk around the streets a little bit. My relationship with my boyfriend, Henry Lau, just isn't going so well. He works all the time and we rarely talk. During dates, it's just really really awkward.

"Hara!" I look up to see Kyuhyun. He's in the same band as Henry.

"Hi Kyuhyun," Kyuhyun was the only one out of Super Junior M that I was close to. "Kyuhyun, aren't you suppose to be at the S.M. building or something?"

"No, why?" he asked.

"Well, Henry got a call that he needed to go back to the company so I thought maybe you guys were working on a new Super Junior M song or something." I explained.

Kyuhyun looks sadly at me,"Well Henry is starting a solo career, did he tell you that?"

I shook my head,"No, he didn't. We rarely talk. It's been really weird and awkward between us recently." Then I heard screaming and looked up. I saw Henry with another girl. Should I be jealous? Henry and that girl were giving autographs to fans and taking pictures with them.

"Hey, that's Amber from f(x)," Kyuhyun said. Then he looks down at me "C'mon Hara, cheer up!" he nudge my arm.

I sighed,"Ok."

Henry's POV

After I arrive at the S.M. building, I saw Amber from f(x). Then, the manager said we could go outside and take a walk while the music video producer finishes up something.

"So Henry, how's thing with Hara?" Amber ask as we walk.

"It's fine, we just don't talk much," I said.

"Oh, is your relationship not working or something?" She ask.

"I don't know, but I know I'm never breaking up with her." I said. The some fans stopped us for autographs and photos.

"Henry oppa, are you and Amber unnie going out?" one asked.

"No we're no," Amber answered.

"Duh, Henry has a girlfriend," another one says. After giving autographs to the fans and taking pictures with them, me and Amber turned around and head back to the S.M. building. We were currently working on a song I wrote for Hara.

I’m sending 1-4-3 geuljaron ajik jeondari an dwae woah oh oh
Sending 1-4-3 dansunhan sutjanoriga anya woah oh oh
I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6
Sending 1-4-3 neomu dareuji
Sending 1-4-3 ajik eoryeopji
Dansunhan sutjanoriga anya 1-4-3

"Good take," the producer says after me and Amber finish the song.

Hara's POV

After thinking for a while, I realize that me and Henry really need to have a talk if we are going to continue this relationship. I send him a quick text.

Henry, I don't think our relationship would work if we rarely talk. I don't like how things are so awkward between us. I really think we should talk about it. Can you make it home early tonight?

I hope he sees this text message. If we don't talk, I might as well break up with him. I sat on the couch and stare at the time.

I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until a beep noise woke me up. I sat up and realize I got a message.  bit my lip as I tap on it.

1 4 3

That's all?!? All he texted was some numbers? Screw him. I angrily stomp pstairs and began packing my stuff. It took a good five minutes to fit all of my stuff in my suitcase. I drag my suitcase down the stairs and when I reach the bottom step, the front door open. Henry came in and his eyes widen when he saw me.

"Hara, where are you going?" he asked. I miss his voice. I blink away tears.

"I'm sorry Henry," my voice cracked a bit at the end.

"No," he came towards me and pull my suitcase out of my hand.

"Then, tell what 1 4 3 is?!" I yelled. "What the heck is 1 4 3!? You texted me some frickin numbers I don't even understand when I asked you if we could talk?!"

"1 4 3 means I love you," he says before smashing his lips against mine. "Hara, I never want to lose you. When I saw that text, I started panicing thinking I would lose you. Even though things were awkward between us, I never wanted us to break up."

"But how can we have a strong relationship when things are so awkward between us?" I asked.

"We just have to prevent it from going awkward. Just talk to me everyday and call me instead of texting me," he said. He pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you," I said.

He smiled before saying,"I love you, too."

*************************************************

HEY THIS IS A RANDOM ONE I MADE UP WITH THE HELP OF HENRY'S SONG 1 4 3 :) IT'S A GOOD SONG :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE