Daddy Ashton

"Boys!!"

The three of them froze, hearing the stern voice coming from the door way. Ashton was in one of those moods where everything has to go his way and seeing broken vases and plates at the door way was not a good start.

And he hasn't even been in the living room where it was strewn with feathers and pillow cases.

"Shit" Luke muttered, throwing a pillow at the couch and trying to get the feathers off the leather.

"Stop! It's too late!" Calum panicked, bottom lip bitten worryingly.

Michael seem unfazed, only smirked as he threw the pillow he was currently holding at the front of Ashton's feet when he appeared in front of them.

His face was red and you could see the invisible smoke coming out of his ears. His fists were clenched and Michael licked his lips absentmindedly.

"Boys" Ashton repeated in a much lower voice with his teeth clenched.

"We're sorry!! We thought you would be back before-"

"It doesn't matter!! You shouldn't have started this in the first place!" Ashton shouted, cutting Calum off with a glare.

Calum cowered down from Ashton's voice and went to stand by Luke who put an arm around him to soothe him.

"Now who started this?" Ashton asked, looking at each of them in the eye.

Luke's heart was thudding dangerously in his heart. He was sure to get a real bad beating from this but he started it, so he had to say something. Luke opened his mouth to say it was him when he was cut off by Michael's voices

"I did it" Michael said smugly.

Ashton narrowed his eyes at Michael but secretly he was pleased it was Michael.

"Is that so?" Ashton raised his eyebrows at walked right up to his face, grabbing his arm roughly. Michael swallowed nervously and nodded.

"Well, you know what daddy does to bad boys don't you?" Ashton asked, face close to Michael, his breath brushing against the heated skin.

Michael nodded, eyes searching downcast.

"Good boy. Now go wait in the bedroom." Ashton ordered and shoved Michael in the direction of the stairs.

Michael closed the door behind him, hearing Ashton barking orders downstairs to Calum and Luke to clean this mess up or they won't be having dinner tonight.

Michael knew what Ashton was going to do.

Usually with Calum and Luke, he would beat them with a belt.

But with Michael, it was a little different.

Michael started to unbutton his jeans when the door creaked open and it slammed shut.

"Who asked you to undress?" Ashton asked, grabbing Michael's hands from pushing down his jeans.

"I thought it-"

"No" Ashton said sternly, eyes glazing with lust as he pushed Michael down on the bed.

"You follow my orders. Get it?" Ashton asked, taking off his shirt and throwing it somewhere.

Michael nodded, excited as Ashton climbed on the bed in between Michael's knees and kissed him roughly. Teeth clashing and tongues dancing. Ashton pulled away and started trailing kisses down Michael's neck and bit down harshly on the boy's collarbone.

Michael let out a mewl. It hurt but it was so good as Ashton started sucking and giving him a good visible hickey.

Ashton pulled the shirt off Michael and started trailing kisses down Michael's chest, leaving the younger boy trying hard to breathe especially when Ashton's tongue flicked out to play with Michael's nipples.

Michael moaned but then felt a hand slapped on to his mouth.

"Don't. Moan." Ashton instructed, looking up at Michael. Michael groaned and nodded.

It's going to be hard but he has to follow orders.

Ashton rough hands started pushing down Michael's jeans, lips ghosting over the raging hard on covered by Michael's spider man boxers.

Michael bit his lower lip from moaning and closed his eyes when he felt cool air hit his skin.

He was waiting and anticipating for Ashton's lips to be wrapped around his dick but groaned when he felt himself being turned over.

"No!"

He felt a cold hard slap on his butt cheeks and bit down on to a pillow from groaning at the pain.

"The only sounds you'll be making is when I'm inside of you? Understood?"

Another hard slap and Michael nodded vigorously.

Michael relaxed when he felt his butt cheeks being spread but didn't anticipate a cold wet tongue protruding his hole.

Oh holy fuck. Holy fuck.

Ashton was-

Michael moaned out loud when Ashton's tongue hit his prostate. Ashton pulled away and Michael groaned, wanting it again and again.

But instead he felt another slap at his butt cheeks that was still sore from the previous slaps.

"Naughty boy, Mikey. You don't like listening to orders don't you?" Ashton asked, mouth at Michael's ear and fingers trailing down the younger boy's spine absentmindedly.

Michael shivered from the cold fingers but mostly from when Ashton started fingering his hole.

Michael shut his eyes and bit down on a pillow. Don't. Make. A. Sound.

"Because of you being such a naughty boy.. " ashton trailed off but michael knew it when he felt Ashton ram into his hole.

Michael screamed and Ashton shushed him, hands smoothing down Michael's hair.

"Sh sh sh, the pain will be over soon" Ashton soothed, pulling away and just as Michael sighed in relief, Ashton pushed back in and Michael groaned. Ashton didn't wait until he moved in Michael and Michael tried to hold the pain with tears running down his cheeks.

Ashton pulled back again and Pushed back in, Michael moaning loud when Ashton's dick had hit his prostrate.

"Ah there it is" Ashton muttered, moving in and out and hitting Michael's prostate again and again, making the younger boy writhe and scream Ashton's name until he came.

Ashton came inside Michael, biting down Michael's shoulder and sucking it for it turn into another hickey.

Michael still lay on his front, afraid of laying on his back because of his sore butt.

"You like getting on my nerves don't you Clifford?" Ashton asked, laying beside Michael and pushing back his hair that was slick with sweat.

"If it means role playing with my boyfriend, I'd do anything" Michael muttered, face turned towards Ashton.

"I hope we can do this again" Ashton replied, voice low as he captured Michael's lips in a slow kiss this time.
Michael sighed into the kiss and wanted more, lips licking into his boyfriend's mouth.

Ashton pulled away and Michael groaned when the older boy smirked at him.

"I'm afraid next time we can't involve Calum and Luke. I think they're genuinely scared of me" Ashton chuckled.

"I don't care" Michael said, pulling Ashton back and kissing him.

"Selfish boy" Ashton muttered but followed his boyfriend's needs nonetheless, hands pulling Michael's hair. Hard.

Time for round two.