| chapter two |

Noah trudged out of the rec room and sat down at the front desk. Was this really happening?

Kaylee was his best friend, his crush. Now, she was going to hate him. Their friendship would be ruined if he asked her out. He could get rejected. She could find out it was a dare.

Thoughts filled his mind. His worst nightmare was suddenly becoming true. It's like he was stuck in this alternative universe where dreams came true—and don't forget, nightmares are dreams too.

Skye bit her lip. She had been leaning against a wall, looking at Noah. She could see the sadness in his eyes, which made her feel guilty.

She walked over to him, taking a deep breath. "Noah." She spoke, softly, making Noah look up at the blonde haired girl. "You don't have to go through with it." She added, looking down slightly.

"If I don't, everyone will hate me." Noah sighed, putting his head in his hands.

"And if you do.." she said, before shaking her head. "Just-just think about—Kaylee." Skye sighed, exiting the lodge and heading over to her mum's favourite place.

Noah had a lot to think about, lose 4 of his friends or lose his best friend.

// a.n. Sorry I've not updated in a while. Thank you for all the votes and reads! I hope you liked this chapter, all though it was short. //