Chapter 28: Flashback to everything

In dream

Flashback
*
*
The guy came close to me wanting to punch me. I quickly dodged but he grabbed hold of my throat and strangled me. I bit his hand ran out of my room. I ran fast along the hall ways since he was following me. I shouldn't have slapped him across the face. I'm so stupid. I ran down the stairs and out of the buliding with my pjamas. I don't know if he's still following me but, i'm still running. I ran around a corner and hide behind an alley way.

I bashed into something. I looked up and saw a man. "What are you doing all alone here at night sweet cheeks?" He asked very creeply. He came towards me and grabbed my hand. I pulled my hand to myself and slipped hitting my head. He grabbed my legs and slided me deeper in the dark. "Let me go!" I shouted making him laugh. "No. Not yet." He said and throw me into a wall. I head was spining. "Please!" I screamed to make him stop. I kicked him in his stomach when he came close and grabbed my foot. "Silly little girl!" He shouted and he threw me again. I landed on my stomach and he came close to me on the ground. "Don't worry." He said and punch my face. My jaw became numb. The only thing I could do was punch back. I hit him hard in the face and kicked him as well. He fell over to the side making room for me to get up. I got up and limped away. The man slowly crawled in my direction and cut me deep in the leg with his knife. I screamed in pain and carried on limpimg faster. I ended up running and the tears flew across my face. "Come back here!" He shouted. I ran for my life and didn't look back. "Please, someone help me!" I shouted and ran around town. Since I was new here I didn't even know where the hospital was. "Please help." I wimpered. "Watch out!" Shouted someone. Before I knew it I was hit by a on coming motorbike. I was slided to the side making the blood on my leg rub onto the road. "Someone call an ambulence!" I heard in the backround. A man came into view and the street light only made a shadow on his face. "Are you okay?" He asked me. He waved his hand infront of my face. "Call an ambu..." Those are the last words before my vision went black.

In the hospital

A few months after accident

"I will always love you." I heard and felt a tear drop on my hand. He was there.

Flashback within a flashback*

He kissed me and held my hand. Before he left and cheated on me with a girl who's been bulling me for almost three months now. I missed him but the girl said I can't talk to him. When he tried I pushed him away and when I tried he pushed me away. So I never spoke to him again.

End of little flashback within flashback*

He missed me. But,;he's leaving me again. He turned his back on me again. But who knew...what if I never am waking up.

Two days after accident

A girl was crying on me. I know that she made a fool out of me in front of her friends. I'm weird that's why everyone left me. But,;she came to say sorry for what she did. I forgave her because I knew that if I didn't I would proberly die unhappy. "I'm sorry." She said. "It's okay." I said and she hugged me. "I love you so much, Y/N." She said and cried. "I love you too." I said and she smiled. "I left them. They were rude to you and now to me. I left them for you. For us." She said sadly smiling. "Thank you." I said and smiled. "Sorry, I really want to sleep." I said. She nodded and gave me one last hug. "I'll come as soon as I can okay." She said and walked out.

Time skip to night

"Shes fading fast!"shouted the doctors around me. "Quick stabalize her! They shouted. I felt many eyes on me and I was crying from all the pain that was going into my body. "She's having a heart attack." Whispered the nurses and walked to get the needed equipment. They hurried me into a room and soon calmed me down. But I didn't know what happened. "She's not gonna make it!" Shouted someone and I blacked out.

Is this how im going to die? In a hospital bed? All alone? Does my mom miss me? Does my brother miss me? Will I see my dad once again? Did that guy really leave me again? Is she telling the truth? Do I deserve this?

All these questions filled my mind and then I woke up in a bright hospital room in shock. What just happened?
*
*
End of flashback

End of dream

Yatos POV

Y/N was talking in her sleep. "Is this how i'm going to die?" She asked and moaned. "Does my mom mom miss me?" She asked. I just held her tighter to me. "Will I see my dad once again?" She asked. Her dad? I wonder if she knows what happened to him. I thought she was better. "Did that guy just leave me...again?" She asked and sobbed in her sleep. "Do I deserve this?" She whispered and started shaking. "Y/N, please wake up." I said and shook her. "Help!" She shouted, she started shaking more and now she was full on crying. "Yato!" She screamed and gasped. She was awake. She crawled closer to me and cried softly. "Im so sorry, Yato." She cried and held onto me. I rubbed her hair softly making her slowly calm as the minuets went by. 

In the morning...

Your Pov

The night was all a blur really although I remember my flashbacks but, after that it's all gone. I was sitting eating breakfast with Kofuko and Yato while Daikoku was somewhere else for some reason. I ate a little bit but, then I stopped and just played with my food. "Eat up Y/N!" Shouted Kofuko in a sing song voice. I looked at her with a blank face. I carried on eating and soon enough I was finished.

Yato looked at me. "You had another flashback." He said and stood up from the floor. "I know." I said and looked down. "I want you to tell me exactly what happened to you." He said sternly. "Okay." I said and stood up. He nodded and smiled. I told him everything I can remember. "So,I wonder if you felt this yesterday. The way you didn't feel well. Your thoughts may have thought that you were still in that hospital." Said Yato to himself. Could it be? Wait, I thought that first and I didn't believe myself when I thought that!

"Yato,I thought the same thing. Could it be possible?" I asked him. "Well...i'm not sure but, anything is possible." He said and walked away. I walked back to the room I was staying in. Why did I feel so lost all the time? My passed seems to getting more serious by every flashback. I just want them to end.

Later...

I was still in the room thinking. This is just very confusing. Will I ever know how I died exactly? I want to know but at the same time I just dont want to see myself in that situation. I stared up at the ceilling and stopped my thoughts. I just looked up and smiled sadly.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. The door opened and Kofuko was standing there smiling. She walked closer and grabbed my hand. "I know your feeling down lately,I just want to cheer you up." She said and pulled me outside the room. "By doing what? Ripping my arm off?" I asked jokingly. "No silly!" She shouted and let go of my hand. "Shopping!" She shouted jumping up and down. I laughed. "Okay. Why not." I said and then she pulled me out of the house. I hope Yato knows at lest. Anyway, Kofuko proberly told him. "Did you tell Yato?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled. Good to know. I smiled and she started laughing. On the way to the mall she told me funny stories and then told some jokes. She even spoke about Yato and how stupid he used to be.

🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱
*Edited*