Interview

Host bold
Maya slanted

Hello I'm your host Rachel and welcome Maya hart.
Hi everyone.
So Maya what made you come up with the song and music vedio.
Well Rachel the song I wrote for my boyfriend and co writer of the song Kevin he sings the guy part of the song. And we'll the music vedio is about a past freindship.
Tell us more.
I'm not going into full detail. But as you have seen Dove who plays me has some problems with her boyfriend who is Luke benward and has some sort of freindship with Ryan. Well the music is a little bit different then my real story in real life I wasn't dating this guy we had a really good freindship but then I moved to California for college and everything went down hill we started arguing. And we'll kevin was the only one who really new what was really going on and we really got close and then he asked me out on a date and that's how the music vedio ends Dove and Ryan kissing.
Wow what a story tell me something are you and your freind still freinds?
Ya we are still freinds not as good but ya we still are great freinds and I would want that to change.
Maya did you ever have a relationship with this guy?
Relationship no we never really had a romantic relationship I once had a crush on him but that never went anywhere.
Well that's all the time we have today everyone go check out Maya's new music video out on YouTube and on iTunes.
Bye guys