Hart_on_fire

Hart_on_fire: How I learned I wasn't the only one

Ray_of_sunshine: WHAT!!!
Farkle_the_genius: Wait hold the fuck up im confused as fuck!
Isadorable: Is she saying what I think she is saying.
Zay_is_bae: Why is it that there is always something going on with this group of people.
Huckleberry: ...Did Kevin cheat on you?
Hart_on_fire: Took you guys long enough...
Ray_of_sunshine: Hold up Kevin cheated on you and you didn't tell me wow what a best friend...
Hart_on_fire: I didn't think I needed to tell you I would think my best friend would know... Like I know that you and Farkle broke up.
Ray_of_sunshine: How the hell did you know...
Hart_on_fire: Cause I know when my "BEST FRIEND" isn't happy but it seems it took you 2 fucking months to notice that "YOU'RE" best friend was in so much pain and is getting a divorce. And you know what the worst part is that you thought I CHEATED I still can't believe you think so badly of me I'm done with you always thinking I'm the villain who can't stay faithful...
Ray_of_sunshine: Maya...
Hart_on_fire: No don't Maya me you have no right to Maya me. Like I said I don't want nothing to do with you anymore...
Zay_is_bae: Wow ok so that was something I'm I right.
Huckleberry: Not the time Zay...