Five ~ FINAL CHAPTER

I don't feel safe in my own bed at night anymore. Wondering if he will strike in the middle of the night. He always knows something before you do, so I leave my lights on. But when I finally see the morning sun rise I knew I had made it through another night.

I see Mr. J left a note on my side table. Probably something dangerous or silly. It reads,

Good morning Harley! Hope you had an amazing sleep lovely. I was thinking about you all night so I could make your favorite breakfast in bed with roses. Enjoy!

Aww, how sweet. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, orange juice and roses. The door to my room creaks open and he tip toes in to say another good morning.

"I think we should spend the whole day together Harley." He leaves the room.

These pancakes are so good, but wait. The bite of the pancake leaves me numb. My hands shake and for a slip second I close my eyes.

Neon lights. Flash around me as I see him dancing with another girl. For the second my eyes a closed a story happened in my mind. He laughed with her and that's not a funny joke. He danced with her and held her close as he did me. He rubbed her arm, and it was when he lauded down with her I realized it was me, Harley me. When I was young I wanted to be loved so bad that now I crave it. I want it. Give it to me. I need him in my life. No one else can have him. He's mine, mine, mine.

My eyes open to see him standing at the foot of my bed.

"Awake again I see Harley!" I roll of my cover and jump into him. I turn my head to the mirror and see I'm in my jester costume.

"Glad to be back puddin." He cackles at the ceiling and throws me around.

"Ready?" I ask.

I get no response.