Last Of The Time Lords

Martha and the doctor were tossed side to side like a hypnotist swinging his hypnotizing watch. But of course they knew better and held on. As usual the doctor had no idea where they were going or when. Soon the roughness stopped and they stood up slowly. Martha glanced at the doctor.

"Where are we.." She asked slightly scared.

"I don't know" the doctor replied.

It was quiet but they smiled at the same time and laughed. The ran to the door, wondering what, when, or where lied behind it. Martha opened the door slowly and poked her head out just a little bit. She found themselves in what Appeared to be a boiler room of a building. Martha stepped out, looking around with the doctor stepping out right behind her.

"Well shall we have a look then?" the doctor said smiling.

Martha smiled and nodded, following right behind the doctor as he led the way. Soon they found themselves at some sort of party. Of course not your average party. Different alien species, different races. Different species walking around with trays that contained finger foods or drinks. But all had seemed to have the same metal glowing collar around their necks. Only the servers did.

"Let us begin" a man said from a podium on a stage.

Everyone started to take a seat. The doctor thought, eh, why not. So him and Martha took a seat as well.

"What is this?" Martha whispered to the doctor.

The doctor put on his glasses and squinted at the stage as all the servers with collars lined up behind him.

"We re not at a party" the doctor said,

Staring at the stage.

"What is it then?" Martha replied.

"We begin with a mitocon from the planet Mitochondria" the man began.

"We're at an auction.." The doctor said in both disgust and anger "selling off alien slaves..that's just sick."

"Going once, going twice, sold! to the Halaxiens from planet 49!" the man exclaimed, and the server slowly went off stage to their buyer.

"No need to worry people, we have one from every planet" the man said cheerfully.

The doctor could here so many people in his head, calling out for help at once. the doctor flinched and grabbed his head. Martha glanced at him.

"Are you alright doctor?" Martha asked worriedly.

The doctor kept grabbing his head then suddenly it stopped. He slowly looked up and this girl in a futuristic maids outfit, with her hair black as the night. Her face was beautiful as well as her body. One eye was gold and the other was green. The doctor stared at her.

"Doctor what's wrong?" Martha asked leaning in to him, so he could hear her. But he said nothing. Just, stared.

"And now ladies and gentleman, the rarest species ever. I give you, the time lord from Gallifrey" the man said, and there were whispers amongst the crowd.

"Let's start with 10 kilobes. Do I hear 15 kilobes?" The man encouraged.

The doctor felt himself glare at the man. And he knew, that if the man could see his glare, it would tear the mans soul right open.