Last of the Time Lords

Martha looked at the doctor, giving him a scared look.

"You have a plan right??" Martha asked as both her and the doctor backed up slowly.

"Ummmm working on it" the doctor reassured.

As soon as they knew it two daleks rolled in, looking everywhere. Everyone screamed and tried to hide behind the chairs.

"I'm sorry but may I ask who you are and what is your business here" the podium man demanded.

The dalek turned and looked at him.

"We are the daleks, and we demand our own" it spoke, loudly.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what you are talking ab-" the man began but was cut off.

"OUR OWN! OUR OWN! WE DEMAND OUR OWN!"

The doctor watched, trying to figure out what the dalek meant.

"Our own?" The doctor said, thinking out loud.

Then the cyber men appeared, everyone screamed and lyrics to hide from them to.

"We demand our own or you will be deleted" the leader of the cyber men threatened.

The doctor glanced from the daleks to the cyber men and back and forth.

"What the" the doctor began but stopped. He put on his glasses and squinted at the scene.

As soon as they knew it, a whole bunch of aliens appeared and said the same thing. Just then, the doctor got it.

"OY OY!" The doctor shouted and jumped on the stage. All of the aliens hushed and looked at the doctor.

"It's the doctor! Exterminate! Exterminate!" The daleks shouted, aiming at the doctor.

"Delete! Delete!" The cyber men exclaimed, aiming their arms at him.

"Wait wait!" The doctor demanded "I can help you!"

The aliens were quiet.

"Explain!" the leader of the daleks demanded.

"Your all here because one of your own has been abducted and auctioned off, the auction has only started they are all here! I will get them, give them to you and you can leave peacefully" the doctor proposed.

All of the doctors enemies were quiet.

"Alright doctor, but if you fail, we will delete everyone" the leader of the cyber men said.

The doctor did what he promised. He gave all the aliens back their own and they did leave peacefully. The people arose from hiding. The doctor sighed and sat on the stage. Looking at everyone. Martha sat next to him.

"That only leaves the girl" Martha said.

The doctor nodded "yep."

"Where should we start?" Martha asked, looking at the doctor.

The doctor sat there quietly for a moment then said "we should start over b-"

"You don't need to look.." they heard a voice behind them say.

The doctor and Martha turned and they saw the girl. The doctors hearts sped up with joy as he gazed upon her. He smiled.