I Knew You Were Trouble

Jane's P.O.V

Relax. I attempt to relax. It's not possible. How can i relax, when i'm next on The Fucking X Factor!?!

"You wre-e-e-ecked me". The girl, probably younger than me, finishes. I smile, she was sweet, but her voice, was kinda pitchy, on the high notes. The judges vote, and then i'm next.

"Nina Santiago, you have a sweet voice, but i'm not so sure, you have The X Factor". Simon shrugs. The crowd boo's, at Simon.

"I gotta agree with Simon". Kelly sighs.

"You're really sweet, but your voice was a bit pitchy". Paulina states. I laugh, at the way she pronounced Pitchy. Peachy. That accent though.

"Yes, it was a bit peachy". Demi mocks, causing the crowd and i to laugh.

"We're gonna vote now, Kelly"? Simon diverts, his attention, to Kelly.

"Aw man, uh, you know what, i'm gonna say 'Yes', work on your vocal range a bit". Kelly says, Matter-Of-Factly. Nina beams. Uttering, a 'thank you'.

"I'm gonna say, 'yes', keep in mind you need, 3 yes's to get in". Demi notifies her. She nods, a thank you, to Demi.

"Um, i'm gonna say Si, use this opportunity, to the fullest". Paulina smiles.

"Um, well, i guess, i don't have much say in this, my answer is no, but you're still in, so see you soon". Simon chuckles.

"That's girl power, Simon". Demi laughs. He rolls his eyes. Nina leaves the stage, beaming with excitement.

"Congratulations". I smile at her.

"Thank you, goodluck". She smiles, gratefully, at me.

"Thanks". I thank her.

"Alright, you're on, goodluck". The man tells me, handing me a microphone. I jump, in place a bit, preparing myself, and then i run on stage.

"Howdy there, Dallas Texas"! I exclaim, into the microphone. The audience, screams. Once, they're hushed, Simon starts.

"Hello, how are you"? He ask, sounding as though, he doesn't really care at all.

"I'm doing amazing, thank you, how bout you"? I ask.

"Fine". He shrugs.

"Are you sure, you seem, like you could be better". I arch an eyebrow.

"That's just his natural expression, right Simon"? Demi teases.

"No, i'm usually very happy, but i have Demi here, soooo". Simon trails off. I laugh, to myself. Trying to find Luke, my boyfriend. He didn't want to come backstage, he wanted to watch from the audience. I finally spot him, trying to catch his attention, and then i notice, he's talking to a girl, then he puts his arm around her, pecking her on the cheek, chuckling, about something. Oh, he's in for it.

"Luke, we're over, have fun walking home to Corpus, i was, your ride". I say, into the microphone, catching his, and everyone else's attention. The camera, filming me, turns to where, my low life, of a boyfriend-ex boyfriend-, is sitting.

"I'm Jane Richardson, i'm 17, i'm from Corpus Christi, Texas, and this song, is basically how i'm feeling right now, it's called, I Knew You Were Trouble". I say, quickly, nodding to the sound guy. The music starts. And, i think about, how stupid i was, to fall, for his little game.

"Once upon, a time, a few mistakes ago, i was in your sights, you got me alone, you found me, you found me, you found me-e-e-e-e-e, i guess you didn't care, and i guess i liked that, and when i fell hard, you took a step back, without me, without me, without me-e-e-e-e-e". I sing, looking directly at Luke. He looks almost pathetic. Giving me a pleading look. The audience cheers, i continue.

"And he's long gone, when he's next to me, then i realize, the blame is on me".

"Cause, i knew you, were trouble, when you walked in, so shame, on me, now, flew me, to places, i've never been, til you put me down, oh, i knew, you were trouble, when you walked in, so shame on me, now, flew me, to places, i've never been, now i'm lying on the cold hard ground, oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble".

"And the saddest fear, comes creeping in, that you never loved me, or her, or anyone, or anything, yeah"! I finish. The audience erupts in, cheers, claps, and screams. By now, my eyes, were burning holes, into Luke's hazel eyes. The eyes, i used to look into, to feel loved. To feel emotion. But, now all i see, is a jerk, a lying bastard.

"Wow, that was amazing, i liked, the anger, passion, and emotion, you put into this song, girl you sang this way better than Taylor Swift, in my opinion". Kelly exclaims. I nod, a thanks.

"Is that your boyfriend"? Demi ask, pointing at Luke.

"Ex". I correct her. The audience Ooo's.

"Okay, Luke? Is it? You just lost the best thing in your life, this girl, Jane Richardson, is going far, without you". Demi snaps at him.

"Thank you". I thank her, under my breath.

"He's going to regret losing you, you're going far Mija". Paulina smiles, at me. I send her, a small smile.

"Jane, you're amazingly talented, and that boy, over there, has no heart, and i know you're all thinking 'neither do you Simon', but i think, you can do better". Simon says, Matter-Of-Factly.

"We're gonna vote, Kelly". Simon informs me.

"Yes, go kick him to the curb"! Kelly exclaims.

"Thank you, so much". I thank her.

"It's an absolute yes, from me, i'll go tag team him, with you". Demi offers.

"Thanks for the offer, but i got this handled". I wink at her. I see Luke, gulp, looking down.

"I'm gonna say Siiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! That boy, is gonna need therapy, once i'm done with him". Paulina announces, getting up, walking, heading towards the audience, where Luke was. A security guard, stops her though. She sighs, turning back around, sitting back down, mouthing a 'You Got Lucky', to Luke.

"Thank you Paulina, you're awesome". I thank her.

"This is perhaps, one of the easiest yes's i've ever given, you are going far kid, that guy, wasn't worthy of you, you'll do way better". Simon smiles.

Yes he actually smiled!!!

"Thank you, so much"! I yell, jumping up and down, running off stage.

I did it.

I just wish, i had broken things off, with Luke, a long time ago. It sucks, cause...

I knew he was trouble.

~Jane's audition!! I hope you guys liked it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE THIRLWALL!! YOU'RE 22!! I remember, when you were a wee las, they grow up so fast *Sniffle*Sniffle* I'm not a huge Taylor Swift fan, but... this chick is (; lol i gotta go, love you loads!!! Dedication to Kacie_Lynn Jane's based off of her. (: byeeeee <3 Xx ~Kayla~