2

The sweat on Jimin's face felt cold when the morning breeze past him. Jimin carried the rice sack that was next to his leg. He was tired of searching for his mother and Hoseok in the crowded place. He was at the morning market. He was supposed to send the rice sack to Uncle Lee's shop but he got lost in the crowd and he didn't remember the way to go there.

     He could see women choosing vegetables and fishes with a pink basket in their arms and kids running around. Some were shouting to promote the things that they were selling. There were just so many people around him. Carrying the heavy rice sack wasn't a big deal but the people around him was.

     Some people were purposely bumping into him, making the rice sack to fall onto the ground everytime he walks by. He was annoyed. For 21 years, he had been patient about people criticising him and sometimes it's too much.

     A man in yellow then accidentally bumped into him. The rice sack fell onto the ground again. Jimin was really grateful that the rice sack didn't burst open because if it really did, his mother would kill him. The man apologised to him and hand over the rice sack to Jimin nicely.

     Jimin smiled at the man as a sign of gratitude and the man continued walking into the crowd. He sighed as he was tired of standing around with the rice sack over his shoulders but he needs to find his mother so he kept on walking till he found the man in the yellow shirt again.

     He was at the jewellery shop with two other customers. The two were wearing black long robe and the man was standing near to one of them. The shop owner was sitting at the counter while reading a newspaper with his glasses on his nose.

     Jimin thought that the old man really needs to buy a new pair of glasses because the glasses that the shop owner was wearing looks ancient. He looked again at the man who helped him just now, wanting to greet him until he saw that the man was actually trying to steal from the man in robe.

     His hand were inside the bag of the man in robe brought with him, slowly lurking into the bag and immediately pulled it out when he got something in his hand. Jimin dropped the rice sack onto the ground, not caring if it broke and quickly grabbed the man's wrist and twist it to his back.

     The man screamed in pain, making the people that was passing by stopped walking to look at the scene. Jimin then used the back of his leg to tackle the man down and sat on his back as he fell hard on the ground.

     Jimin used his other hand to push the man's head down onto the ground, making a little  bit of sand to get into his mouth. "You piece of shi- GET OFF OF ME!?" the man screamed, struggling to get away from Jimin. "You stole something from the man. Return it or I'll break your hand." Jimin replied.

     "What the heck are you talking about!? I didn't steal nothing!?" the man said in pain as he tried to look at Jimin. Jimin wasn't satisfied. He knew the man stole something and he saw it with his bare eyes. He pulled the man's hand upward and got a painful scream in return.

     "Okay OKAY!! I stole something! Now, please let go of me." the man begged for mercy and loosened his hand. A silver ring fell out of his hand. It looks very expensive. Jimin took it quickly and stood up. He gave the man some space to stand up and the man ran away into the crowd while holding his arm in pain.

     Jimin walked towards the men in robe. Both stood still in front of the shop during the whole scene. "I believe this is yours." he held his hand over to one of the men in robe with the ring on it.

      He could only see the nose and mouth of the man in robe and he knew that the man was frowning just by the look of his nose scrunched. The man walked away, not taking the ring on Jimin's hand.

     "Jungkook!" the other shouts soon after he said thank you to Jimin and left. Jimin stood there,  with a confused look. Jungkook. He felt like he heard that name before but he doesn't remember.

     "Jungkook? Was that Prince Jungkook? The young prince?" Jimin heard one of the people around him gossiping loudly. "Prince?" Jimin mubled to himself. He felt so confused.

     He stood in the middle of the street, looking at the way the men in robe just passed by until he felt pain growing at his left ear. "Ouch!" Jimin groaned and glanced to his side just to see his furious mother, pulling his ears. At that moment,  he knew that he won't be getting any dinner that night. "I'm sorry?" Jimin said as he forced a smile.

     "You better be sorry. Where have you been and where's the rice sack that you were supposed to carry to Uncle Lee's shop?" his mother asked, spitting out the words really fast, as if like she was rapping. "Um.." Jimin mumbled and his ear got twisted again while he lets out another groan.

      "Mother, stop that. Here." Hoseok gently pulled his mother's hand away from Jimin's ear and handed her the rice sack that Jimin left. "Thank you, dear." his mother said and snorts at Jimin. Jimin ran behind his elder brother, Hoseok who laughed at his behaviour.

     Their mother then carried the rice sack to Uncle Lee's shop and got some money from him. The three of them went home with sweaty outfits. Before Jimin went into the truck that her mother bought when he was only 11, he looked back at the market, wanting to know about the men in robe.

     "Oi, get in!" Hoseok called Jimin that was daydreaming and he did as he was told. Hoseok turned the truck slowly and drove back to their home.