4

Jungkook sat at the dining table, not feeling like eating after what his father said. Do you agree to engage with Princess Sunhi? He doesn't know if he's ready for marriage and taking over the kingdom but the main problem is he doesn't like Princess Sunhi. He only accepted her as a sister, not a lover. Sure she had grown into a beautiful woman but he just can't seem to like her.

"So?" the King asked again.

Jungkook didn't answer him. He wanted to say no but he knew his father would flip out and get on rampage. He opened his mouth to give an answer when "Let's give him some more time to think. Marriage is not a small matter, yknow." the Queen that was sitting beside him said.

The Queen smiled at Jungkook as she knew that Jungkook was in a mess because of the engagement. Jungkook can get annoyed with the cheerful Queen sometimes but at the same time she could be the most wise among them. He loved this side of the Queen. Understandable.

"But.." the King spoke again but was quickly shut quiet when the Queen rose her hand. "No buts, Junghyun. Let's have a normal breakfast for once. So, did you two had fun at the market?" the Queen said as she glances at her two sons, each sitting at her side.

Taehyung who had a mouth full of steak, nods his head. He swallowed the piece with a big gulp and smiled cutely to the Queen. "My Taehyungie is so cute." said the Queen as she pinched Taehyung's cheeks again but harder and gain a whine from the boy.

The Queen sat back at her seat, sighing. Jungkook looked at his mother, concerned if something was bothering her and asked "What's wrong, Mother? You don't like the food?". The Queen giggled at Jungkook's question and smiled sadly.

"You two grew up so fast and soon will be taking over the kingdom. You two were so small and innocent. I still remember how small Jungkook was when he was still a baby. Now, y'all are grown men." the Queen giggled again.

A smile appeared on Jungkook's face. He too, once wished to never grew up but time won't let him be young forever. Taehyung smiled at the Queen and took a spoonful of rice with curry and held it out to his mother, trying to get the Queen's mind off the thought. The Queen ate it gleefully, enjoying every bit of this moment. Not wanting to let go of his two beloved sons.

After she swallowed the food in her mouth, she told the princes to not be late for their archery practice and to wear expensive suits that she bought them when meeting Princess Sunhi that afternoon. The princes just hummed at the Queen's order and continued eating.

******

The arrow pierced through the plank wood with no effort. Taehyung's mouth hung open while Jungkook just looked at the arrow. "That's impossible." Jungkook complained. "How can that thin arrow go through the wood as thick as that." he continued, now pointing at the hanging arrow.

"Well, I just did it. So, it couldn't be impossible." said the trainer as he lowered down his hands. Taehyung hopped around while clapping his hands, eager to do next, even though he's not good at archery. "Let me try! Let me try!" Taehyung beamed.

The trainer burst out in laughter watching Taehyung and hand him the bow. "Make sure not to break it." said the trainer as he walked to Jungkook's side. Taehyung stood at the place where the trainer was and started to draw the arrow. His cheerful face soon turned to serious.

Jungkook looked at the serious expression that was plastered on Taehyung's face. The sound of the arrow hit the ground echoes at the field, making some birds at the forest that surrounded the castle to fly away.

"Eh..I've missed." Taehyung chuckled nervously as he scratched his head.

"It's fine. You're still learning." the trainer convinced Taehyung. "You closed one of your eyes, didn't you?" he continued and Taehyung flinched because he didn't realise it. "I did?" Taehyung asked as he pouted.

Jungkook took the bow away from Taehyung harshly and pushed him away. He began to draw the arrow and stopped for a few seconds before letting it go. Unfortunately, the arrow didn't hit the center of the plank but it did landed on the plank.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in surprise and began to cheer for him but Jungkook just shoved the bow to Taehyung and walked away from both of them. "J-Jungkook!" he called out for his younger brother that continued walking towards the castle. "The class isn't over!! Yahh!!".

Taehyung sighed. The trainer just shook his head at Jungkook's behaviour. "He's the next king for our kingdom? This place is doomed." said the trainer sarcastically as he took out another bow from his bag. Taehyung just looked down at the bow that Jungkook just used. "Maybe he's just stressed." Taehyung faked a smile and the trainer shrugged at his statement.

"Keep yourself together, Jungkook.." Taehyung mumbled to himself.

__________
Boring chapter. I know. I'll update it as soon as possible. Don't worry. :)