Chapter 13

I wasn't planning to update today but I thought I should because I kept you all waiting from a long time.

These past some days have not been the best for me at all I just want to thank to all of you who actually feel for me.
I must say I have very kind and sweet supporters.
I love you all :))

——————————–———————

Elliana's pov

"you look like a wrecked ball whose heart has been pulled out." I said to her.

She stared at me with teary eyes, which looked like they may break anytime. Her creased clothes, hair like a nest, red marks on her arms. Just some minutes of encounter with him and she looked like an assaulted women.

"what are you looking at? " She asked me politely.

" your eyes. Eyes that are blinded by broken hopes and dreams." I whispered as tears cornered my eyes.

"I rather say they are blinded by love and hope that is not false. " She smiled at me.

"you love him to no end don't you? " I asked her.

" just like you do " and the reflection from the mirror smiled at me.
" where there is love there is hope. If one of them is broken, the other suffers too."

"you still have hope. "

" because I have love. For him." She answered.

"but he doesn't." I stated.

"because he's lost. Somewhere nobody knows. And we have to get him back, back to the person who he was earlier. We both know that his love was not always fake."

I smiled looking into those reflected eyes for the last time then left my bathroom.

Try as much as you can Aiden. I won't stop loving you as I promised. Never.

Flashback

" leave me alone! " I screamed at him and quickly rushed out of his office not wanting to break down at that moment.

How can he do this to me?

Everyday. Everyday he says to me 'I love you so much Elliana'. And here I just saw that blonde sitting on his lap.

I didn't expect this from him. I love him so much and this is what I get.

I was literally running towards the elevator with warm tears grazing my cheeks. Luckily this floor consists of only his office so there was no one to stare and whisper at my this condition.

"Elliana! "
I could feel his steps just behind me and I ignored. Just as I entered the elevator he came from behind.
He grasped my arm lightly and tried to turn me around to face him which I only responded by jerking my arm from his grasp. I pushed the button for the ground floor completely ignoring his presence. And that's what I did wrong. He doesn't like to get ignored.

He turned me around little harshly this time and stepped forward, pushing the 'stop' button. A gasp escaped my mouth when the lift suddenly stopped.

"what do you think you are doing? " I angrily said looking into his eyes.

"Elliana. Let me explain-"  he started in a very calmed and gentle tone ad always.

"oh. Did your job with that blonde? " I said, sarcasm dripping from my words.

" what do you mean? Oh..... hell no..... Elliana you think I could do such a thing? " he had a hurtful expression on his face and my eyes softened for a second.