#Chapter 3

Alexis was in kitchen making dinner

Alexis was in kitchen making dinner. John and Mary were coming over so she made Sherlock get dressed while she made dinner. Sherlock walked into kitchen and saw that the table was made and the whole apartment was clean. He looked at Alexis. She was dressed nicely.
"Alexis, can you help me?"
Alexis turned and saw Sherlock having problem with his tie.
Alexis giggled and walked towards him. She started tying the tie.
Sherlock was looking at her. He knew her for two days and she was already his friend.
Alexis looked up as she tied tie and smiled at Sherlock.
"There you go, Mr. Detective."
Sherlock smirked at the nickname.
"Thank you, Ms. Detective."
Alexis blushed and giggled.
They heard the knock and Alexis opened the door. There stood John and who Alexis assumed was Mary.
"Come in. Hi, I am Alexis. You must be Mary. John talks about you a lot."
Mary smiled at John while he blushed.
"It's nice to meet you, Alexis."
Four of them sat and ate dinner. After dinner, Alexis made tea and they were now in living room drinking tea.
John was telling some pretty embarrassing stories about Sherlock.
Alexis was smiling at Sherlock whose face was red from embarrassment. Alexis put her hand over his and he looked up at her.
"You are adorable."
Sherlock blushed again. He stood up and walked into bathroom.
Sherlock looked in mirror. His cheek were red. That never happened but now she is here.
He looked at his blue eyes and all he saw was Alexis. Her blue eyes sparkling, her blonde curls flying in the wind and her apple shampoo. He now understood what this new feeling is. It's love.
Alexis smiled at John and Mary. Two of them were holding hands. Alexis wanted love like that. She instantly thought about Sherlock. She knew him two days and she was already in love with him.
Sherlock walked out of bathroom and sat next to Alexis. She smiled at tall man.
That night, after John and Mary left, Sherlock couldn't sleep. He was in his Mind Palace but Alexis was walking around his Palace and he couldn't concentrate.
She would smile at him, send him kisses and wave. He couldn't get her out. She was all he saw.
What he didn't know was that he was on Alexis's mind as well. He was everything she thought about.
They were both so oblivious to each others feelings.