#Chapter 5

Alexis sat in John's chair drinking tea when Sherlock run in all happy

"Alexis! Get ready! We have a case!"
Alexis looked at him excited and stood up, putting on her coat.
"Interesting. Tell me on our way to there."
Sherlock told her a little about the case. It was a murder, no evidence.
Alexis walked into the room and saw that most of Scotland Yard was here. She looked at the body on the floor. It was a girl, around 16 years old. Alexis looked around for evidence and found a watch under the bed. She looked at it and saw a picture on wall. Looking closely she noticed that the man in the picture has the same watch. It's probably her father. She turned to Lestrade.
"It's the father."
Sherlock turned to her and for the first time Alexis looked sad.
It was like she felt the pain.
They were now walking home. Alexis didn't even glance at Sherlock. He was worried.
Suddenly her leg slipped and she yelled in pain.
"Ouch!"
Sherlock looked at her leg.
"It's sprained. Can you walk?"
Alexis tried but her ankle was hurting. Sherlock swooped her of her feet and she gasped.
He held her bridal style.
Alexis looked at him wide eyed.
"Sherlock?"
Sherlock smiled at her.
"You can't walk. Relax."
Alexis blushed and put her head on his shoulder.
She sighed.
"My father killed my mother when I was 7."
Sherlock looked at her in surprise.
"What?"
Alexis's eyes filled with tears.
"My father thought that my mother cheated on him so when he saw her talking to one of her guy friends he got angry and killed her. They put him in jail and I was left to live with my grandmother. When I saw that girl on the floor, I instantly thought of my father."
Sherlock put her down.
"Listen to me. He can't hurt you. It's good that you cut him out of your life. I promise that he will never come back if you don't want him to."
Alexis smiled and pulled him down. She put her lips on his. He was at first stunned but than kissed her back.
When they pulled away he looked wide eyed at her. Alexis's eyed widened.
"Oh my god. I am so sorry. Oh, god. No. What did I do?"
Sherlock took her face in his hands and kissed her again.
"I love you, Alexis."
Alexis smiled and blushed.
"I love you too, Sherlock."