Tyler

This will be a short story on one person. Maybe he does exist. Maybe he doesn't. That's up to you. Comment if you want a second chapter. I hope you enjoy! XOXO

***********************

'I'm sorry Tyler!', you scream at one of your friends. 'I'm so sorry for all the terrible things I did to you! But there's nothing else I can do or say to you that will make you feel better. I meant what I said a couple of months ago. A day with you is better than a day without you. I now realize that a day with you is also more painful.' There are tears in your eyes. You look at Tyler. He doesn't show any emotion. But by now you know him well enough to say he is feeling sad and emotional as well. After a short dramatic pause, you continue. 'I really don't know what you want from me. When I act like a normal friend would, you're insulted because you think I tease you too much. Well I can tell you one thing; if you can't handle my teasing, you're going to have a very though life. However, when I'm trying to be nice to you, because I don't want to hurt you, you immediately think I'm in love with you. That really sucks because I try to let down my guard around you, to be sweet an most of all to be vulnerable. To be honest, I can't say I don't like you. You actually do mean a lot to me.'

You don't even know why you like him. He is actually a really weird guy, with a very though exterior and he isn't very pretty. You still think there's a sensitive person inside of him. Maybe you want a Beauty and the Beast scenario. Or maybe you just want someone to challenge you. Whatever it is, the feeling exists and most of the times you wish it wouldn't.

'But why do you think it's a bad thing that I like you? Why do you make me feel guilty for liking you? I get it if you don't feel the same way about me, but just say so and I will leave you alone. Why do you make me feel like I will never be good enough?!'

'Because I never thought someone could actually like me!' he screams. You see he is also struggling to hold his tears.

This is the very first time you have ever seen Tyler this emotional and it is pretty intense.

And at that moment, out of nowhere, he presses his tiny and slightly weird lips on yours. You know it for sure. You love this guy and you'll never let him feel bad about himself. He doesn't deserve that. He's amazing and you love him.