[JEREMY]

Imagine Jeremy saying I love you for the first time then asking you to stay over...

"So if I divide that number by the number we got from that equation, it should equal 96?" You asked hopefully.

"Yeah, basically." Jeremy smiled.

You've been sat with Jeremy for over 4 hours studying for your upcoming exams, and you had finally finished. Laying back down, you let out a sigh of relief before propping yourself up on your elbow watching as Jeremy smiled at you.

"What?" You smiled, frowning at him.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Jeremy..." You smiled as your cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"It's true." He chuckled moving to lay by your side.

Turing towards him you laid your head on his shoulder, his head resting on top of yours. You remained silent, before he spoke again.

"Y/N..."

"Yes Jeremy?" You asked pressing your head closer to his shoulder.

"I love you..." Sitting up you smiled down at him his arm wrapping around your waist.

"Jeremy, I love you too." You answered truthfully, leaning down to kiss him passionately.

Smiling into the kiss Jeremy brought you closer to him, your body pressed on top of his as your hands grasped his hair. As the kiss became heated his body twists allowing you to swap positions. Pulling your top from your body, he began to slowly trail kisses down your neck.

Buzzz Buzzz Buzzz

Sighing, you looked from Jeremy to your phone.

"I should probably get that." You spoke, slight annoyance in your voice.

Jeremy laughed lightly, before moving off of you and passing you your mobile.

"I've got to head back."

"What now?"

"Jeremy its 11.30..." You laughed, neither of you had realised the time; up until recently you had been focusing on your exams.

"Well, stay..."

"Jeremy, if I stay any later my brother will flip." You spoke seriously.

"I mean stay over...with me..."

Your eyes widening as Jeremy's words sunk in. You had been dating for a while but never had he asked you to stay over.

"Are you sure?" Moving towards you he pulled your top from your hands and threw it to the side.

"Positive." He confirmed kissing you softly. Pulling away, you quickly sent your brother a message and then one to Caroline to confirm it.

"Why Caroline?" He asked confused.

Laughing you kissed his lips once again before pulling him back to his bed.

"If my brother finds out I'm staying over at yours, he'll kill you."

⚜️A/N⚜️
Let me know what you think and any suggestion or requests for imagines would be great!

Who's next guys? Let me know in the comments

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

-Char❤️