Part 1

A little boy ran down the street of the the village Oberadon. "The captain of the royal guard is calling in the High Warriors! The captain of the royal guard is calling in the High Warriors! The High Warriors are to depart to Isentrisse immediately."

Doors banged up and down the street. Not all of the people were even warriors, most of the villagers merely curious. There were only two High Warriors in that town.

The same thing was happening in two other villages. The High Warriors were being called into Isentrisse.

Isentrisse was the capital of Anakalinra. It was a huge city-fortress in the Idebenonie Mountains. Dwarves, fairies, elves, and man lived there all together. The elfin princess herself lived there, Princess Elizabeth. She was soon to become the queen of the land. Her coronation would be in five days.

All the creatures throughout the land were in a frenzy over the upcoming inauguration. It was one hundred and fifty years since the last coronation. The elves themselves, of course; dwarves; the Raxarians (living rocks) and Dounilians (living trees); the fairies; the humans; and, believe it or not, even the wizards were at least slightly excited over the festivities, and they were relatively hidden away and rarely came into any large towns (aka- they didn't exactly like the other creatures of Anakalinra very much.)

The next day two giant owls, two horses, and a unicorn entered Isentrisse. David, the best of the Elfin archers, met them.

The High Warriors had arrived. There were five High Warriors in the land of Anakalinra. The High Warriors were the greatest warriors of man in the land at that time. Alexander, Valentina, Alina, Rebecca, and Timothy.

Rebecca and Tim slipped off their owls. Tim sighed. "It's been awhile since we visited Isentrisse. How is the city faring?"

David shrugged. "Just as well as it has for the last two thousand years, maybe even better. The streets are filled with people coming in for the coronation. We've brought in some extra guards to keep the princess safe."

Alex, Val, and Alina came from their horses and unicorn.

"I suppose I forgot the formalities. I had to take the place of the captain of the guard today. He's busy personally guarding Princess Elizabeth." David smiled. "Let me see if I can remember the stupid welcoming phrase. Welcome, Warriors, to Isentrisse."

Alina rolled her eyes. "Formalities. I'm pretty sure the six of us have fought together often enough for us to avoid formalities."

"Okay, well, let's leave the formalities behind and go to the Great Hall. I'm assuming you're all about to eat the midday meal?" Alex asked.

David nodded. "Yes. Also the captain will want to speak with you about guarding the princess."

They entered the massive Great Hall. Rows and rows of tables stood there. David led them to the raised dais at the front of the room, where the princess would sit. As they walked there, a shout went through the Hall.

"The princess!!" Somebody yelled. "The princess is gone! The princess is gone."

Confusion spread through the room. Yelling and screaming. Nobody knew what was going on.

"Where is her chamber?" Valentina yelled to David.

He ran out of the Great Hall, with the Warriors on his heels. They raced through a maze of halls. Skidding to a stop in front of a massive oaken door, Tim slammed it open. 

The captain of the guard lay on the floor, with a knife in his neck. Nobody else was in the room. The window banged ominously. Rebecca hurried to look out. 

A man was running across the bridge on a horse, with the princess in front of him. 

"Close the gates!" she screamed. "Close the gates!"

It wasn't going to be soon enough. The portcullis wasn't coming down fast enough. The horse and his rider slipped under it and into the main part of Isentrisse. 

Alex groaned in frustration and smacked the wall with his fist. Alina was kneeling by the captain. "He's gone."

David looked out the window. "Whoever did it must've climbed up here. I don't know how they did it though. There are hundreds of guards out there, patrolling the castle walls."

Val walked to the bed and picked up a piece of paper. "It's a ransom note."

If you ever wish to see your beloved princess again, you will bring me the Zoral Jewel. It is in the heart of the Xeljanzi Mountain. Bring it to the Plain of Mellarili on the morn of Princess Elizabeth's coronation. If you do not, you will never see your soon to be queen again. Enjoy...

Tim's eyes widened. "No one has ever succeeded in retrieving the Zoral Jewel. And we have less than five days to do it."

Alina shrugged. "There's a reason we're the High Warriors. And, um, the greatest archer... We can find it. We shall find it. There is no other way. We shall find it or we shall lose our princess."

Everybody stared at her gravely, because they knew it was true. It was either find it or lose her. No other way.

A/N

Okay, this is probably like really cheesy. But like I said in the description, this is pretty much just meant for my friends but I figured I'd post it on here just for the heck of it. Hope you guys like it, at least a little bit, and despite the fact that it's probably really stupid. Also, most of the crazy names for stuff in this story are variations on drug names... Hehe. My older sister suggested it to me, and it seems to be working, I guess.

Vote and comment if you want! Thanks! 

(Oh... would you look at that. It's after midnight... Oh well. lol)