Chapter 5 - Let her go

Your POV

I was stuck in sans grip, he was holding me by my hips (HA lol that rhymes) "aww come on kid we have to share" he said tighten the grip on me, "SANS LET HER GO!" Shouted Asriel sans just looked at me with lust eyes "come on (Y/N) we had fun haven't we" he said moving his hand to my left breast and squeezed it, I did a light moan and I looked at Asriel I could see he was angry I bit my lip trying to hide the moans I made "SANS LET HER GO NOW!!" Shouted Asriel walking closer to me "A-Asriel~" I moaned accidentally "(Y/N)? SANS!!!" And he ran to sans and punched his head but not to much to actually kill him just knocked him out "(Y/N) I'm so sorry" he said giving me his jacket and giving me my shorts because I was naked "As-Asriel" I looked at him with lust eyes "I-I-ar-are you o-ok?"

Asriel POV

"A-Asriel?" She looked at me with lust eyes god she look hot like tha- wait stop thinking like that she's just been through with that shit she doesn't need more "I-I-ar-are you o-ok?" "Yeah thanks can I punch him" "if you want" I said and she punched him in the gut "ohh that felt good" she said walking away "so what are you gonna do with him?" I asked "well this is my house and he almost had THAT with me so you know he needs to stay away from me for a while" "do you want me t-" "yes please" she said looking away "but first let me get dressed I want to see paps face" she said walking to her room "ok then" I said 'oh (Y/N) she is probably still in shock from what happened, but I want to ask her but I don't know if I should now that's the reason I went to grillbys' "so are we ready to go?" She asked walking out of her bedroom "I guess" I said picking up now a clothed sans and walking out the door with (Y/N).

Heya guys I'm alive but sorry I haven't been updating a lot but now here you go

-Rhiisgreen 💚