chapter 1

Your POV

I woke up while my alarm clock was going off like crazy
While getting up I stretch and get ready for work, I love my job,even though its the same routine almost everyday it was my favorite shop.

I loved shopping at Hot Topic then and even now. Its my kind of style I love wearing a lot. Even for my pajamas I wear a pair of sweats and a My Chemical Romance shirt. I throw on my black ripped skinny jeans,a pair of black converse, and a plain black mid-riff top,practically running out the door I grab my car keys and go straight to the mall for work.

As soon as I got there I was close to being late but clocked in just in time. I see my friend Jason getting everything ready to open up shop "Good morning Jason" I say smiling his direction while putting my stuff behind the counter. "Oh,good morning Y/N how was your morning?" He looks my direction and asks, "same old same old,waking up getting ready heading here,honestly I like being here than alone at my place haha"

I chuckle leaning over the counter watching him start to open the doors. He turns around and walks my direction " well maybe I can join you next time you go home*winks*" he flirts with me but I'm obviously not interested "Not a chance Jason sorry" I chuckle and smile while he makes a playful pouty face.

"Aw damn well maybe next time" he makes his way to the back room "yea definitely" I say sarcastically and roll my eyes. Waiting for customers took a while only because it was morning so I just stayed on my phone playing games.

*time skip*

It was almost time to close up shop and Jason had already left with other co workers since it was my turn to close it up. Still on my phone I hear the door open and I didn't bother to look up since it could've been a regular customer. I see out of the corner of my eye he walks up to me at the front desk "Excuse me but I'm in need of some assistance" the guy asked me and as soon as I look up I was mesmerized by his features, his very defined jawline and beautiful brown eyes got me hypnotize and I couldn't seem to look away from this very attractive man in front of me.

"Hello?" I was snapped out by his hand waving in my face making it obvious I was staring. I clear my throat "huh? Oh yea what can I help you with?" He chuckled softly oh my God it was so sexy "haha yea do you have that shirt in a medium?" He points out a shirt behind me on the wall I turn around and search it seeing there was one I take it down and hand it to him smiling

"there you go is there anything else you need?" I asked slightly blushing while he looks at me deeply with eyes filled with lust "uhh...yea I mean I know this might be weird to ask but I would really love to have your number" he says arms crossed leaning against the counter closer to me. I feel my heart race, I really wanna say yes but I hardly know the guy.

"Why would I wanna give you my number?" I ask clearly playing hard to get. "Idk maybe because I find you very attractive. C'mon give a man a chance" he chuckles and pouts playfully at me. I'm not one to give in on a guy since my ex toyed with my feelings and cheated on me but its been 2 years I really need to get out more. 

"I don't even know your  name but I do know that shirt is gonna cost $13.47" I chuckle scanning the shirt and placing it in the bag. He stands straight and smirks at me "My name is Brendon urie" he grabs a twenty out of his wallet and hands it to me "keep the change princess"  I blush heavily at the little pet name he gave me.

I grab a pen and write my number on the receipt and give it to him smiling. He makes his way to the door but turns around "what's your name by the way?" He asks "oh..my name is Y/N"  I wink at him and he smirks winking back "I guess I'll see you soon,Y/N" he walks back but bumps into the door behind him making me giggle at his cute clumsiness.

I notice he blushes and chuckles while placing his hand behind his neck followed by a wave goodbye. I wave back but as soon as he walks outside he looks at the receipt and smiles to himself which makes me smile. I close up shop grab my stuff then go home to finally rest. I'm so glad I don't have to work tomorrow. And I couldn't wait to get a call or text from him.

Hi guys!!! Hope u enjoyed my first chapter I'm an expert at smut and fluff BTW haha get ready for a new chapter! Bye my loves!!!