chapter 4

Brendon's POV

When I drove home I couldn't think, literally all I can think about was Y/N. She was on my mind the whole time and honestly I didn't want to stop.

I couldn't wait to text her when I got home but I paused thinking what if she thinks I'm a little obsessed with her. I didn't want to text just yet, it'll be better if I texted her in the morning with a sweet good morning text.

Ugh..I couldnt wait, I'm very impatient sometimes. I should just sleep it off or something and see about it tomorrow. I got ready for bed just sleeping in my sweatpants with no shirt, I feel more comfortable that way. I tried to shut my eyes but I kept re-living that moment over and over again.

Ugh her beautiful smile,the way she blushed and looks at me with lust, don't even get me started with her fucking adorable giggles and laughs that make my heart melt. While laying in bed I closed my eyes and just let my imagination go wild, of course Y/N was in them, especially the sexy ones.

I can't get the image of her in a sexy Lacey piece of lingerie out of my head. Oh god how I wanted her right then and there, just kiss her soft lips and run my hands all over her body. All this got me to fantasize and well they were pretty hot...

I see Y/N sitting on my bed and just admiring the view of the room. I sat next to her but she didn't look at me, she just kept looking around which gave me the opportunity to gaze at her facial features with lust, I felt like I was falling in love with her.

She looks at me "what?haha" she chuckled which sent me over the moon. I look at her And shake my head  "Nothing..." Our faces are only inches away and I love the view from where I was sitting. "Are you gonna kiss me or what?" She asks with her eyes gazing at my lips and back to my eyes

. I run my hand to the back of her head and pull her in for a rough but soft kiss. She slips in some tongue which I get so turned in by. I feel her kiss my cheek and making her way to my neck. She leaves little bite marks and Hickeys on my neck.

She whispers in my ear "fuck me already" in a very seductive voice. I nod and flip her on the bed so I'm on top. I unbutton her pants and pull them off reveling her black laced panties. She sits up and takes her shirt off and I do the same. I go from the bottoms of her stomach going up leaving a trail of kisses. I hear her moans of pleasure when I kiss in between her breasts.

When Im at face level with her I move my hand down to her panties and start to rub her clit in a slow circular motion. I see she quivers and moans and I can already feel her get wet through her panties...

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Wait, was I dreaming??? I look around and its already morning. I grunt in frustration because shit that was a fucking amazing dream. I grab my phone and go through the contacts and see Y/N's number ready to call her.

I gotta say I love to write sex dreams haha hope u guys enjoyed and sorry for cutting off smut. I mean they really need to know each other a little more for that. Imma try and post daily!!😘