chapter 5

Your POV

I woke up from the alarm blaring next to my bed. I grunt and shove my head in my pillow. I was having the best dream, and it wasn't a typical sex dream but man I wish it was. No it was a really calm sweet dream that I wanted to relive over and over again.

"Hey Brendon" I said looking at his beautiful brown eyes. "Good morning beautiful" he hovers his body over me and kisses me in a deep passionate way...

I was daydreaming until I was interrupted by the sound of ringing. My heart nearly jumps out of my chest while I fumble around my blankets looking for my phone. I see my phone screen light up and when I look at the number its him.

I quickly answer the phone but manage to keep my cool. "Hello?" I ask slightly anxious, "Hey, Y/N right?" I chucked slightly already heating up a bit. "Yea,and I suppose your Brendon right? "
I here him laugh and it makes my heart race. "I called to ask if you wanted to go out and do something, go to dinner, go to the arcade maybe, or talk at a bar?"

I almost passed out when he asked this, I'd die to hang out with him any day being honest but I still keep my cool and don't seem Too eager. "Uhh yea sure I mean its not like I have anything better to do" we both laugh over the phone at my very bad and weak joke but I assume he likes my effort.

"Haha ok great so tonight at 7 sound to you?" That time was perfect because I needed to get an outfit ready. "Yea sounds perfect, see you then, bye" I end the convoy after he says his byes too. I jump up and down on my bed so excited, OMG I felt like a teen getting asked out by the popular hot football player. But this isn't a cliché filled teen movie, its real life and that's the best part.

I got up to look at the clock and it was barely 3 I'm the morning. I knew I had time but I couldn't wait, I got dressed, got my car keys and went to the mall.

*time skip*

I got to the mall and I started to head to hot topic my obvious choice in a store but I stopped by a different store that caught my eye. The mannequin in the window had a skin tight mid-thigh black dress.

It had a criss cross string that set on the breasts. Perfect. I guess hot topic wasn't gonna be today, I had to have that dress. I bought the dress and head home, wow its already 5 I had two hours left, I honestly can't believe his much time I spent there but I didn't care so I head home and get my hair and makeup done. I don't put an overload of makeup or do my hair too extravagant I wanted to look plain and simple and all natural.

I cant wait to put on that dress that'll make me look 10x sexier and I definitely can't wait to see his reaction. This is the first time in who knows how long that I feel like I really want something with him, to have a relationship. But that's just how I feel....

Hiiii omg I have a lot planned for the next chapters and sorry for the late publish I mean I do have school so I'm gonna try to update every night. Stay tuned my loves😘😘