School and trouble!

''Sluuuuuut'' omg Beau Seriously i thaught to myself as i opend my eyes. ''get up its school time'' ughh i groaned as i pulled myself out of my cozey bed.

After having a shower and getting dressed i hopped down the stairs and walked in to the kitchen only to have  the twins giving me an evil smirk wich was not good i sat down only to have sat in a puddle of water i quickly got back up gave the twins an fuck you smile but i dont think they noticed they were to busiy laughing. I ran back up the stairs changed my clothes and grabbed my pennyboard and skated out of the house. Hell no was i going to school with them dickheads, i skated to the park and sat on an empty bench and just broke down.Ever since the boys got famouse they've been acting like total dicks. Then i saw too boys makeing there way towards me. ''you ok the older lookin one said'' ya its just my brothers are pissing me off pulling pranks and they wont leave me have any fun all i wanna do is have fun. ''Fun ey the younger lookin one said i think we can help'' i gave him a confused look wen he pulled out a bag of white stuff. Cocainea he replyed. I gulped but took it any way,''ill save it for later i said giving them a smile. ''Im Mackenzie by the way but call me Kenzie'' Nice to meet ya Kenzie im Alex and this is my younger brother Jaosn'' Nice to meet you i said with a sweet smile. hey um heres my number we exchanged numbers and i made my way home ill just tell Beau i wasnt fellinmg well so i left school early. 

Hey guys i hope you like it,it was my first fanfic ever it wiull get intresting i promouse thx for reading bye BEAUtiful people xooxox