Family reunion! Mad Dog ,And Gone?

There faces dropped.I just broke down and felt Beau Hugging me it felt weird i didnt hug someone in a long time so i pulled back a little ''I wont leave him hurt any of you dis time'' he said in a calm tone I just took a shakey breath and hugged him ''Thanks im sorry ive been acting like such a bitch''  '' Its ok'' I hugged the twins and made my way upstairs i never said i was gonna stop taking drugs there to addicting.Then i looked at the 6:45 i decided i should be makeing my way to the old park to meet Maddog now, I slipped on a Beanie and Stuffed money in to my purse. I made my way down stairs only to be stopped by Luke ''Were you going''He asked ''out i repylied'' with a small smile i opend the door and made my to the old park I reached in to my pocket to grab my phone and check the time only to have nothing then i remeberd i dropped it i groanded but saw a man with a  big coat coming towords me. ''Are you MadDog i asked i am are you''Kenzie'' Thats me so what do you got i got weed,xanax,Marijuana,speed,Crystal Meth,And Crack Cocaine, ''Ill take Crack,Meth,Marijuana,and weed, He just winded his eyes but handed it to me any way ''that will be 100 please'' i handed him 100 and made my way to Alex and Jasons. I walked in a told them what i got ''Crystal Meth,speed,and Marijuana, they mess with your head there 3 drugs i will never take Jason said , I agrea Alex said nodding his head '''Well i dont care there gonna clare my head even tho the relation ship is kinda back with my brothers my dads coming back so i need as much as i can'' Okay we aint stopping yah but just watch out Jason said'' Okay i got a go but ii love you guys bye. I took my bag and made my way home.

When i  got home i took the Meth and saw colors and a Bear ahhh a bear i yelled but i guess no one hurd i crawled in to bed and fell asleep.

I woke up with someone carring me down the stairs i looked at there face and noticed it was my dad i screamed and put his hand over my mouth i heard the boys getting out of bed but he ran all i remeber was hitting my head and then being knocked.

Beau's P.O.V (Never saw that coming either did you '__'

One minnit im dreaming of Daniel in a panda onesie and next i wonken up by a scream not just any scream or little sisters scream i quickley jump out of my bed to see the boys running down stairs to then i see this man trowing her in to the back of a van not just any man but our so called ''Dad'' he drove away to fast for us to get her our get the redge.

Hey Unicorns em i was wondering if you like it please comment and stuff beacause i dont think any one likes it :( any way i hope u liked it byee Unicorn Cunts :)