Faith's Thoughts Throughout the Night

Faith's Point of View

I cleaned everything up from supper and went upstairs to go to bed. I put my nightgown on and got into bed, but I didn't fall asleep right away. I started to think about Michael.

Faith's Thoughts

Oh, Michael. I should have known that burritos would make your tummy hurt. It's happened to me a few times. I might have put too much eggs in the burrito. I feel kind of bad, but I know that your tummy will be better in the morning.
You know, Michael, you have been so nice to me since I have been here. I really thought that you were going to kick me out just because I was basically homeless because evey time I need help, no one is there for me. It's been like this since we left high school, I was so used to it, but you opened my eyes and made me realize that it's okay to be the weak one when someone else is strong.
I have noticed that you have been staring at me kind of funny. Like you like me. Michael, I love you as a friend, but I can't be in love with you. My heart still belongs to Paige. I can't give her up whether she is dead or not. If I give her up, I will feel like I have failed her. I don't want to do that. I hope that one of these days, I can get you to understand that.
Besides, I know that you think about Lisa as well. Trust me, what she did to you, I would be pretty mad, too, but I know that you still love her. You probably just think about me so I can replace her. I definitely don't want to do that. I will feel like a homewrecker if I do that. I hope you can understand. But I still love you as a friend, Michael.

Faith's Point of View

I started yawning and finally went to sleep. For some reason I thought about Michael a lot.