The Day After

Michael's Point of View

I slowly opened my eyes. I was still laying on Faith's chest. I looked up at her and smiled. She was so beautiful. I moved gently so I wouldn't wake up Faith to see what time it was. It was 9:30.

Geez, we must have been really worn out from last night.

I moved gently to look at Faith again and smiled. I wanted to wake her up so our sleeping schedule wouldn't be messed up, so I put my hand on her tummy and rubbed it. She whimpered quietly. I giggled a little because she sounded so cute. I kept on rubbing her tummy until she finally opened her eyes. She smiled at me.

"Good morning, Michael." Faith said.

"Hey, baby girl." I said.

Faith looked at the clock.

"Oh, my gosh. It's 9:30." Faith said surprised.

"I know, it surprised me, too. That's why I woke you up. I didn't want our sleeping schedules to be messed up." I said.

"Well, it's a good thing you did." Faith said.

"Yeah...Well, I'm going to go take a shower. Do you want to come?" I asked.

"Mmm. I'm too tired." Faith said closing her eyes.

"I know, baby, but if you come with me, you'll be a little more awake." I said.

"Mmm-mmm. I want to sleep more." Faith said childishly.

"Don't make me have to force you." I said smiling.

"Oh, what are you going to do?" Faith said.

I got up from the bed and picked up Faith.

"Hey." Faith said giggling.

I carried her and walked to the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door with my foot and sat Faith down on the toilet seat.

"That wasn't fair." Faith said smiling.

"I told you not to make me. Are you going to take a shower with me or not?" I said taking my shirt off.

"Oh, okay." Faith said.

I pulled my pants down and sat them in the laundry basket. Faith was having trouble taking her bra off.

"Here, baby girl. Let me help you." I said.

I walked behind her and helped take her bra off. Then I threw it in the laundry basket. I turned the shower on and got in.

I put my hand out and said, "Come here, baby girl. It's okay."

Faith put her hand inside my hand and came into the shower. I grabbed the shampoo and squirted a little in my hand. I rubbed my hands together and washed Faith's hair.

"Oh, Michael. You didn't have to wash my hair." Faith said nicely.

"I wanted to. You're my baby girl." I said.

I washed her hair a little more and she rinsed it out. I grabbed the shampoo again and washed my hair. Faith moved on the other side of me so I could rinse my hair out. I got under the shower and started rinsing my hair out. Then I felt Faith's hands on my shoulders. She started massaging them. It felt so good that I groaned. I turned around and we stared each other in the eyes for a minute. Then we hugged each other very softly. I broke the hug and turned the shower off. Faith and I got out of the shower and we dried ourselves​ off.

Faith put on a tank top and some pants while I put on some jeans and a t-shirt. Then I grabbed my hair brush. I always had a hard time brushing my hair because of my curls.

"Ow." I said brushing my hair.

Faith looked at me and laughed.

"Do you want me to brush your hair?" Faith asked.

"Will you, please?" I begged.

Faith grabbed the hair brush from me.

"Sit on the toilet seat." Faith said.

I sat on the toilet seat and Faith started brushing my hair. She brushed my hair so nicely. It didn't hurt me at all. She put the hair brush down and grabbed the comb, which I usually use. She combed my hair a little bit and stopped.

"There. All done." Faith said.

I grabbed Faith by her waist, put my head on her tummy, and said, "Mmm. Thank you so much, baby girl."

"You're welcome." Faith said.

I pulled her shirt up and kissed her tummy.

"Michael." Faith giggled.

I hugged her again. Then I put her shirt back down and stood up.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked Faith.

I put my arms around her and our foreheads collided.

"I don't care. What do you want to do?" Faith asked.

"How about we go watch some TV?" I asked.

"Okay." Faith said.

We walked out of the bathroom and went to my bedroom to go watch TV.

Faith and I became a couple. I felt so happy. A few months later, I proposed to her and we got married. I guess you could say that "we lived happily ever after".

The End

Hey, guys. Sorry I was gone so long. I've been really busy with school and all that. I don't know how much I'm going to be on here, but just bear with me. I'm really sorry this had to end, but at least Michael and Faith are happy.