Chapter One

I wake up and groan. At least it's Saturday, no college until Monday. A plus side is that we have no college Tuesday-Thursday. Good.

I step down the stairs, missing one everytime, and get breakfast. I get the reese puffs, and pour them in, spilling a few. Oh well, we've got like 5 million other boxes anyway.

I get dressed into some ripped skinny jeans and a white top, saying '5SOS' on it, and then I just wore my white converse, as usual.

My best friend, Lizzie, asked if I could come over to her house, because her and her boyfriend Scott, have exciting news. I hope they don't go all exposed, so I freak out and don't know what to say.

Maybe they're engaged? Expecting? I don't know, we'll see when we get there.

I hop into my blue ford fiesta and drive to her house.

I tip toe to reach the knocker on the top on the door. I succeed. Then she opens the door, and I jump too dramatically.
"Hey! Come take a seat," she says, guiding me to the couch.
"Right, okay," I laugh.
"So, as you may already know, I have exciting news."
"Are you engaged?" I squeal, causing them both to cover their ears.
"no," Lizzie giggles.
"Scott actually has nothing to do with this," she says, pushing Scott's face away.

"I payed for them!" He laughs.
"I know, but, like, you're not coming."
"But I love-" he mutters, then Lizzie covering his mouth.
"What?" I say, confused.
"Nothing!" Lizzie says, nervously.
I see Scott whisper something to Lizzie, and it sounded like he was apologising. I'm so confused.

"So, (y/n)."
"Lizzie."
"I bought tickets to go and see-"
"My Chemical Romance!?"
"No, you idiot. They broke up 3 years ago." She rolls her eyes.
"Right. I've been getting into their music, rather then their lives."
"The music means they br- never mind." She says.
"Anyway, I bought tickets to go and see 5 seconds of summer." She continues.

Ooo cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story, if you did, please vote and follow, it'd make my day!
noodles🍜👋🏻