The Legend of a Faded Knight

One morning in winter. A teenager, that goes by the name Claus, was walking to his highschool. Pasting by his friend house who goes to a different school, he saw her. She was walking down her driveway to the street since her road didn't have a sidewalk. Either way, the street was empty, well beside the two of them. Claus hurried down the stone path to greet her. Her name was Holly.
"Wait for me Holly!" Clause called out to her. His feet padded down the hill. Snow was just starting to fall down. Slowly, probably by the time their school end, it will at least be an inch deep. Or so Claus thought to himself.
"Then hurry up!" Holly yelled at Claus with a soft smile. She giggle a little. Having hearing her giggle, Claus smiles. They started to walk together to where they need to go.
Having got to the cross road where they split up, they said their goodbyes. Not knowing it will be their last. Claus kept walking straight. Thinking of the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. Stopping at a crosswalk, Claus saw somebody crossing while it said not too.
Seeing a bus coming up to the person, he ran to them. Pushing out of the way before he got hit by the bus. Time seemed to stop for everyone there. Well for most. Some people were call 911, saying a teenager got hit by a bus.
Claus was slowly bleeding out on a wound on his head. He wasn't quite dead yet but he will be. Only just turning 16, he didn't have a license yet. Obviously. Holly was hearing the commotion and came to see what happened. Only to see Claus dying in the road.
An ambulance station was lucky near by and came quicky. Taking him into the back of the ambulance, they drove off to a hospital. Holly was still in shock and ran home. She didn't want to go to school after seeing the puddle of blood with Claus body in the middle.
A second ambulance was there to check on the person he saved. Nothing but a couple of scrapes on their hand from when they landed. While Claus wasn't in good condition. After the doctors tried their best to save him in the hospital, he died. At least he died how he wanted, he died a hero. A week past and sometimes you could see his faded figure at the crosswalk. But he was missing parts of his upper right side of his head. He would be staring at you, ready to push you out of danger. Or into danger if you heard and forgot his story. So you better not forget this story.