P D : 2

NO ONES POV :

The mysterious man lifted her heavy body and carried her bridal style towards his van hidden behind the tall bushes.

He set her in the back, covered her with a blanket, and jogged back around to the front.

Glancing around he made sure no one saw him before entering the driver's seat.

He started the van, turning on the radio, acting like it was an ordinary day.

•••••••••••

He had been driving for a solid 6 hours when they finally arrived at their destination.

Turning the headlights off, the man drove the van on a nearby street parking on the dark abandoned road.

He got out the van and went around the back getting an still unconscious Edaj.

The man cradled her curvy body once again and brought her towards the secret back entrance.

From the outside it just looked like an abandoned super sized wal-mart, but if you have ever been inside you'll know it's much much more.

There was a condo on the top floor, an office area on the second floor, a club on the first floor and a supply warehouse in the basement. There was even an underground tunnel leading to who knows where.

Once he got to the door with Edaj he did the secret entrance knock (knock 3 times slow then 6 times fast).

The guard at the door let him in already knowing who it was, eyeing the unconscious girl in his hands.

The guard shook his head and proceeded to closing the door.

TREY POV :

Damn.

This girl is heavy as fuck. I can carry her, but she still heavy. Like she not fat just thick as hell.

I really ain't with kidnapping people, but Tank paid me 15 thousand to deliver her to him and money is money. Plus, from what I heard bout lil mama i'm doing her a favor.

See, Tank is a retired OG. He basically taught me everything I know and fathered me. He used to be one of the top people in the game. He still got plenty of connects, but he got a real job as a real estate agent now. When he need some dirty work done he just call me or James or both of us to get the job done.

Me and James are like brothers. We both had rough ass childhoods and we both were sent to the same orphanage at age 9. When we were 12 we ran away from the all boys orphanage for certain reasons, but I don't want to talk about it.

We didn't know where to go so we went to a park a little ways out. We used the money we stole from the orphanage "mother" for food, but then we slept in the slide tunnels for shelter.

Thankfully, Tank had found us wondering on the streets after we ran out of money and he took us in. He feed us, cleaned us up, gave us a home, basically treated us like his real sons, so when he needed something done we don't ever hesitate to do it seeing that he technically saved our lives.

Tank said the chick mom owed him a quarter of a mil ($250,000) and she had her daughter up for collateral.

In other words, if she didn't pay all the money back in the set time he'd take something valuable of hers, which happened to be her only daughter.

So if you couldn't tell, she didn't pay back the money.

Bruh, I hate to see bad parents, like why would you even bring a child into the world if you don't want them and not gone treat them right.

Thots needa close they legs like forreal.

Oh well, but she gone learn though. If she ever want to see her daughter again she gone have to pay up, but honestly I don't think her Moms gone even notice she missing.

I hope lil mama not gone give anybody a hard time or wake up and act a bigass fool.

I'm just ready to get this over and get my mulaaaa cause a nigga going to the strip club tomorrow! For my birthday though I don't stay in the strip club like these basic thirsty fruit loop niggas.

I am trynna bring a badasss stripper home and fuck to the morning though!

After I brought the girl upstairs to the room I was instructed to set her in. I went downstairs to Tank's Office.

When I opened the door he had some thot giving him dome while he was smoking a blunt. Killing myself laughing at his ol' old ass. He ain't gone ever settle down!

All you heard was slurping and sucking sounds. Lil mama looked like a pro real talk I'm going to have to get with her later though.

When Tank noticed me he yanked the hoe off of him and told her to get the fuck out. I swear it looked like the thot was bout to cry. I was trying not to laugh so bad. These hoes dumb. All we niggas ever gone do is fuck and duck, dine and dash, hit it and quit it, etc!

Once ol' girl was gone Tank turned my way.

"Wassamn T", he dapped me up.

"Man, Nothing much, just finished yo job", I said.

Nodding, Tank got up from behind his desk walking to the huge picture of an African Queen behind him. He pulled the picture back getting to his safe. I turned my head away to show respect. I heard it shut back and saw him walking back my way.

He paid me my 15k and that brought a smile to my face.

Nothing better than money honestly.

"Now that's over with, I was thinking bout what to do with the girl and I thought about selling lil mama to Rico", said Tank.

What the fuck.

Rico is a bitch made nigga. He kills anybody and everybody and doesn't give a fuck. I'm talking about new born babies! That nigga extra psycho I'm telling you. Most would say I'm cold-bolded, but shit that mf must be frost bite.

"If you do that, ol' girl will definitely be dead. She would've been better off with her mama",I told him.

"I thought about that, but he willing to pay $50,000 for that bitch. It dont get no better than that, shit that's easy money T."

I leaned back in my seat nodding my head agreeing taking my blunt out and lighting it.

Blowing the smoke out, I thought about the situation.

••••••••••••

Happy New Years!

c o m m e n t

v o t e

f a n