Chapter 4 ~ The Consequences

We both ended up in his bed again, where we ended up falling straight to sleep. I wasn't sure how that happened, but waking up next to him was the best feeling ever. I knew it was weird since Draco was supposed to be my sworn enemy, but I didn't care anymore. Just being with him made me the happiest girl alive. Ugh, I was such a girl, a moody one, to be exact.

I heard Draco yawn beside me, stretching those arms of his. He looked at me and smiled. "Morning."

"Morning," I giggled. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"I did," he replied. "And yourself?"

"Well, you were snoring really loud," I teasingly said.

Draco grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back down on his chest, making me let out a squeal. I felt his lips on my neck as I was laughing uncontrollably. He chuckled against my neck and placed me beside him on the bed so that I was facing him.

"Merlin, you're beautiful," he whispered in awe.

"I don't want to forget any of this," I admitted

"I don't, either."

I sighed and caressed his cheek, feeling the softness of his skin. It was a feeling that I could never feel when we went back to Hogwarts. I was going to miss it so much. I knew that Draco would miss my touch. I could see it in his eyes. The eyes told it all. They always did.

"Max," he whispered.

"Yeah?"

Before he could speak again, Narcissa came in. "Draco--"

"Mother!" he shouted.

"Oh, Draco! You didn't tell me that Max was in here." She looked at me and smiled awkwardly.

"Yes, she stayed in here last night," Draco explained.

Narcissa gave him a suspicious look. "You did use protection, right?"

"Mum, we didn't do that!" he groaned and hid his face in embarrassment while I blushed.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Well, I just came in here to say that Blaise is expecting you at noon." She left the room, shutting the door behind her.

"I'm sorry, Max," he chuckled nervously. "I didn't think she would assume that--"

"We shagged again?" I finished for him.

"Yeah, that."

I laughed a little. "It's okay. So, any plans for today?"

He nodded. "I'm going to pick Blaise Zabini up from his house. He's coming back here."

Blaise Zabini was a Slytherin that I didn't know very well. In fact, he never hung around Draco. "I didn't know you two were friends."

"We only started hanging out at the end of fifth year."

I nodded and started heading for the door. "Well, I'll see you later, then." I waved back at him and walked out of his room, closing the door quietly behind me.

"Potter." I jumped and turned around only to see Lucius Malfoy standing there. "What were you doing in Draco's bedroom?"

"Since when do you care?" I retorted.

"I'm not stupid, Potter. I know you fucked my son while I was gone." My blood went cold. "Don't look so surprised. I saw you two the other night, snogging the hell out of each other."

"Again, since when do you care?" I repeated.

"Do you actually think that my son would fall for a dirty girl like you, Maxine?" He laughed out loud.