maybe one day series

hey this is my first book hope u like it

As i lye on the itchy soft grass as the warm summer breeze, waves through me thin silky black hair ,all i could hear was the sound of birds whistling in this horrid place. Sad rejected and harmed kids forbidden to this unnecessary place called boarding school for aggressive disobedient children,  i watched children visit there parents  as i had no one to visit, i was trapped on this place .The adoption center had enough of me and sent me here that's my life so far but just wait it not done just  yet.

my name is Karena i am 14 years old i am a lost and found child my parents dumped me in the woods at the age of 8 i am planing to escape,

I watch the Gard pass as i have gathered a gang of people/kids in the same situation of how i am Felix , Beth ,Catt ,Nat  are at  the stroke of midnight we will escape . Felix Beth Nat Catt and i were all sitting in a corner together you could tell we were all scared, i was sitting snuggling up to Felix we had a thing for each other , he held my hand he whispered  were gonna get out of here .its time to shine Beth wasn't going to escape because she wasn't trapped her father owned the pace ,so she was going to be the distraction she walked out of the dorm and fainted . all the guards ran to her  before that she got her dads keys for us and we sunk out as quick as we could were free at last the Adrenalin was amazing they didn't notice because there was a ''accidental'' black out  Beth had done .

DAY 2

we've been roaming the dessert for two days now i can see the city ,our legs felt like they were about to fall of but we could just run we see a bus stop and Felix and i lied on the sheltered ground Catt and Nat were on the hard wooden seat Felix rapped his arms around me it was cold now summer is over ,then we drifted to sleep.we woke up the next day with a big bus horn we all half jumped out of our seat and rushed on the bus not knowing were it may take us but it didn't mater ...

TO BE CONTINUED...........

if u liked the first chapter i will make the next after 2 more votes so 3

next one will continue like they  will go on a journey they all spit trying to TAKE REVENGE ON THE PARENTS

IF I MAKE A CHAPTER 3

 THEY grow up and separate except foe Felix and Karena and all meet up and reunite ON ANOTHER ESCAPE