The End that shouldn't even Begin

Somedays are good, but some will be bad.

Worst feeling is being unwanted and comparing yourself to others. Feeling your insecurities all of a sudden because of rejection.

In this moments in your life, we all need a friend you can listen to all our craziness. Friends don't have break ups that why it's better than a relationship.

If the guy just stop talking and seeing you without any closure. He doesn't even want to be your friend. He just left you hanging and will let you think what's wrong with you; don't overthink. It is the wrong circumtances.

He is the first one who open a conversation; he invites you in movies or just simply hanging out. One tip I can give you girls is, if the guy ask you to hang out and not ask for a date that guy maybe just want to be friends or he is just simply a fuckboy. -Sorry for the word but yeah in reality they really exist.

The sudden change of feelings of looking at his picture before knowing what the real person he is really matters. Does hatred exist? I don't think so, it's just an absence of Love, Admiration, Respect.

Goodbye My Secret Crush. Someday you will see me along with my own family; my kids and my loving husband. Happy and contented and healed.