...You Better Mop the Floor!

I just want to say if there is a video up above it correlates when ever there is a dance scene in the story. But that's it, I hope you enjoy the story. Please don't forget to vote and share this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right when Tom made a fool out of himself..

"What?", Zendaya asked so confused because she had no idea who he was and what he was even talking about.

"I need you to be my partner." Tom asked with the his face full of hope and optimism.

"First of all I don't even know who you are second, why would I be your partner and for what?" Zendaya asked heart racing because she was started. She had no idea he was watching her.

Can you say stoker?

"Okay well we can easily fix that. Hi my name is Thomas Stanley Holland and It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Tom said giving her his best smirk.

It was when Zendaya actually started paying attention after her heart stopped racing from being startled.

That she noticed that he had the most beautiful accent she had ever heard. And how deep chocolate brown his eyes were.

Also how this boy had style like damn. He had on all black and boy did it suit him. His joggers and t-shirt were firm against his bulging muscles.

"Nice to meet you" Zendaya said firmly giving Tom her best smile, "I'm Zendaya Maree Coleman. So what about me being your partner." She smirked.

"How about we discuss this over some breakfast?" Tom suggested. Even though he has only known her for a few moments now, he knows they are gonna have a crazy adventure together.

(AN: He loco. ><)

"I would love that but I'm supposed to be cleaning." Zendaya sighed. "Trust me if your with me you won't get in trouble. Let's just say I have a special way with the school." And then he winked at her.

Zendaya's heart fluttered and began pounding again.

Her brain was telling what the heck is wrong with you are you out of your mind. Those officers were nice enough to not press charges.

Don't give them another reason to press charges. But her heart was telling her to trust him and go with him. Tom's puppy dog face wasn't helping either. He was just so adorable.

"Fuck it let's go."

"YESS!"

They both laughed and started walking towards the exit.

About 30 min passed when they reached their destination. Tom explained to her what happened and why he need her to be his partner.

"You don't have say anything else." Zendaya sighed.

The look of disappointment reached Tom's face when assumed she was gonna say no.

"I'm in." Zendaya said smiling getting butterflies in her stomach.

"REALLY?!?!?!" Tom shouted as he stood up and slammed his hands on the table.

Zendaya just laughed and nodded. Then she stood up.

"But I will be your partner under one condition."

"What is it, I'll do anything."

"Well since you said anything.." Tom started blushing assuming she meant..

"Oh mah gosh!!! Hellllll to the no no. I am not that type of lady!!" Zendaya started laughing. That made Tom blush even more.

"All I want you to do is help me clean up."

"Ohh, well I can surely help you there, just out of curiosity how is someone so talented like yourself a janitor?" Tom ask curiously.

"Well that is a story for another time we have to catch our train back to the school."

And with that Tom paid for their meal even after the angry revolts from Zendaya. But they didn't have time to argue so Zendaya just said fine next time.

It took Tom and Z about an hour to get back to the school. Little did they know the ice princess Elle was watching them.

"Bella do you know who that girl is with him"

"No Elle bu-" Elle cut her off.

"You gave me an answer, okay, now go find out who this girl is and how much she means to him" Elle said as she was scorning holes into Zendaya's side.

"Yes Ellie." Bella huffed as she rolled her eyes and marched out of the room.

"Looks like I got a new little toy to play with." Elle started evilly cackling. People from outside the door just shrugged and moved to their next class.

As they were walking in the building

"You know what's weird?"

"What?" Tom responded.

"It feels as if someone was watching me."

"Hmm that's weird." Tom just shrugged and put his hands behind his head. Both of them were in the hallway and started making their way towards the sign up list when they heard.

"Don't you dare move, my office now." Yelled the dean. "Shit" They both whispered looking into each others eyes.

In the Dean's office.

"Are you two kidding me, we have security cameras, did y'all really think we wouldn't notice."

The Dean said while the two kids were sitting in their chairs trying not to make eye contact with her.

The two officers were also present grinning to themselves. They shipped both of the kids together after they saw the security camera footage.

"Zendaya I'm surprised you would do such a thing since we were nice enough to not press charges."

Press charges why would they do that to her? He thought confused. "I'm Sorry to say this but Zendaya your u-"

"STOP! Mom what are you doing," Mom huh that makes since why he said special bond Zendaya thought.

"I was the one that made her go and It's not her fault." After taking some time to explain what happened. The Dean came to a conclusion.

"Tom you are the best dancer/ student at this school. And I'm sorry to hear what happened to Darnell. Zendaya seeing how highly my son talks of you I will give you a decision.

I will let you go to school here as long as you still clean up before hand and afterwards. Deal?"

Zendaya eyes lit up like a kid trying cotton candy for the first time. "Of course!! Yes thank you so much."

"No problem and just because of your situation don't think you can slack off, now get going y'all have the rest of the day off. Soo.. GET OUT OF MY OFFICE! And don't make me repeat myself."

With that Zendaya and Tom rushed as fast as they could out of her office.

"Tom did you hear that I'm gonna be a student here! This is so dope." Zendaya and Tom shared a hug because they were both so excited. They let go both blushing staring into each others eyes.

"I was there too Z, and yeah we are gonna have so much fun partner." Z huh I like that nick name Zendaya thought.

The pair start giggling to them selves and made their way out the exit again.

From a corner in the hallway Bella was recording everything she was seeing. Elle is really not gonna like this Bella thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for reading I hope you liked this chapter as much I as I did. And that Elle girl though lol. Don't forget to vote and share.