Cold Night Cuddles

Eric stood next to the window looking out at the night sky with crossed arms. Out of nowhere A pair of arms wrapped around holding Eric's waist tightly. Eric smiled feeling a bit of stubble touching his face rubbing slightly against him . "The sky looks as perfect as you! What did I do to get you in my life?" Aaron whispered in his ear.

He felt his partner's skin "Eric, Aw You're so cold" Aaron then quickly took off his flannel, placing it on Eric's shoulders trying to warm him up. He grabbed Eric's hands together in a cup form and blew into his hands with his warm breath. Eric raised one of his eyebrows and laughed. Aaron looked at him somewhat confused "What?" Eric laughed again "I-I-I'm f-fine" He stuttered with goosebumped covered body . "Oh, Really? wearing my sleeve-less shirt?" Aaron Pulled him to the sofa wrapping a blanket around them both "Aaron I look like a fat BURRITO!" Aaron started feeling Eric's chest and whispered in his ear "I think this fat burrito might need some cuddling with me." Eric kissed him sweetly and Aaron continued touching his partner. Eric pushed down some of his jeans and got on top of Aaron "Hey easy tiger."
"Come on our child is asleep"
"Alright Later you better be nice because I might just-" A young voice appeared coming from upstairs "DADDIES!" Aaron quickly removed his wondering hand off out from Eric's jeans "I'm COMING Sweetie"

~WRITERS NOTES~:

*I Do not own "THE WALKING DEAD" in any form of way or Aaron//Eric

*I Wrote this story

*Please NO Homophobic hate comments or messages