Week C

Hey everyone! :)

It's time to start our third week here in this book club :) I hope you're still enjoying yourselves here :)

And here is the "Book of the Week":

- "The Artist's Skill" by

And here are the groups! I was able to divide us in 4 groups of 3 :)

Group 1

- "The Story of Us" by lcmartins07

- "Wounded Hearts" by jabdulkader

- "Just A Game" by xxlumeniaxx

Group 2

- "In Between" by thehiddenblackpearl

- "50 Word Rule" by hlynnh95

- "Chasing Destiny" by vanessa_canitha

Group 3

- "Patricia Baker: Being a Fabulously Amazing Teenager (F.A.T.)" by iNamedMyBrainAlberto

- "Spellbound" by lilacrachel

- ''Paradise" by TheRomantique

Group 4

- "The Artist's Skill" by black_hole_survivor

-"Celestial" by SpaceAdventurer_11

- "Slayer: The Saintly Rings" by xxlumeniaxx

The assignments for this week are the following:

- Read at least two chapters of each of your partners' books and comment on these two chapters. The comments must be constructive ones of at least two sentences long.

- Read one chapter of each "Book of the Week" and comment on it. This comment must also be a constructive one of at least two sentences long.

If you have read your partners' books before, please continue reading where you left off and tell me on which chapters you commented. If the "Books of the Week" are the same as one or both your partners' books, then please read and comment on 3 chapters instead of 2.

You have time to complete these assignments until next Sunday evening ( November 20th). If you didn't complete them, you'll get a strike.

I will check if you've done these assignments by looking up your comments and will keep track of it in a file on my computer. So please don't lie about having done the assignments if you haven't, for I'll know ;)

Also: if you're finished with the assignments, please comment'done' in the comment section below this chapter :)

The groups will be divided again next week and a new "Book of the Week" will be chosen then as well.

If you have any questions you can always send me a private message or comment the question in the comment sections below the chapters!

Happy reading everyone! ^^