I miss us

-beep beep beep-6:45am
I actually decided to wake myself up today. Phil will be quite happy with that. I ran warm water down the shower faucet and got inside the shower. I feel relaxed. I wish I can wake up like this everyday. I soap up and jump out the shower drying off. It took me 5 minutes to agree to flatiron my hair instead of curling it. It takes less time to flat iron for me since my hair is almost completely flat. After blow drying my hair and flat-ironing it I put on light makeup like I do everyday. Light foundation, concealer, Chapstick(my lips are chapped and faded all the time), eyeliner, and mascara. I look decent, I guess. I got dressed in black skinny jeans, black t-shirt, black converse, black beanie, my choker, that kind of lets out the hint 'don't come near me' and all the brackets I can fit to not reveal my scars.

-6:58am-
After I got dressed I walked over to my nightstand to check my phone, something I never do because no one ever texts me anyways. This time, I was wrong.
(8)Missed call- Harp👯
(10)texts-Harp 👯
(8)texts- Mikey💞
What do they want.
I unlocked my phone to reveal the messages.
Harp👯-wake up
Harp👯-do you need a ride to school
Harp👯-when is your date with Michael
Harp👯-hellllooooo
Harp👯-have you heard from the devil, Dan? He tried calling me earlier. He wanted to talk to you. since you changed your number he wants to know what it is. I didn't give it to him though.
Harp👯-I'll be around to pick you and Phil up at 7:50 since we have to be at school at 8:00, okay?
(3 missed calls)
Harp👯- call me back please
(5 missed calls)
Harp👯-Annabel, I'm serious.
Harp👯-are you okay
Harp👯-I'm coming over right now.
She sent that while I was in the shower. Since she's almost here I guess she can come over and hang out for an hour..
I don't feel like reading Michaels texts right now, so oh well. I text Phil so he knows Harper is picking us up. I don't think he will mind that.
I heard knocking on the door and went downstairs to open the door for Harper. But it was NOT Harper. It's Dan.

I tried closing the door on him but he already blocked it with his foot.

"What do you want Dan?" I asked trying not to look him in the eyes.
"I wanted to ask if you guys needed a ride to school."  he said nervously.
"Harper is supposed to be dropping us off. Why would you want to take us to school anyway?"
"Because I can."
"But you hate us. You left us."
"So" was all he can say
"So you can't just bully me and expect things to be how they used to be" I shouted.
He got mad. I shouldn't have said anything. He punched me in my stomach. Much harder that how he usually does. I fell to the floor and he kicked me and ran. Who knew he ran. I know I didn't until he joined soccer. He became someone he's not. And I hate it.

*flash back to 8th grade*
-Dans POV-
"Dan?"Bella asked in a soft voice
"Yes Bella?"I said back
"Will you ever hurt me?"I was offended by that.
"What do you mean? Of course I won't. Why would I do that?"I asked taken aback.
"Because everyone leaves me, ignores me, or hits me.." I hide the tears so she won't cry.
"I won't. I promise. I love you." She thinks it's a friend love. But it's not. I love her more than anything. I'm inlove. But I can't EVER tell her that. I can't risk our friendship. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
*end of flashback*

-Harper's POV-
I was pulling up to Annabel's house when I saw Dan beating her up. I hate seeing them fight. It's horrible. I remember when all three of us were friends. Those memories burnt down in flames. Everything that happened is gone. Our friendship is history. The Sparks of the flame are still there though. I see it in Dans eyes. He still loves her. I knew he had a crush on her because he told me. Obviously that crush is still there. It's almost as if he's being forced to do this. His eyes water up every time he hits her or says mean things to her. I push my thoughts to the side and run up to Annabel to see if she's alright. She defiantly wasn't. I called Phil down from him room because I could use a little help.

-Phils POV-
i woke up to a sound of Harper screaming my name for help. i jumped out of bed as soon as i heard it and ran downstairs and by the time i got to the doorway i saw Anna covered in blood. "Harper, what happened?" I asked sleepily but alarmed as soon as I got to the porch.
"Dan happened," Harper quickly stated.
What the actual fuck did he do.
I thought I was thinking that but discovered I actually said it out loud when Harper answered that for me.
"He's been bulling Anna since the beginning of freshman year. He hates her for some reason. We don't know why."
I was mad. More than mad. I was Furious. I swear if I see Dan hurt her one more time, he's going to be the next one hurting.

-Dans POV-
I don't know why I just punched her. I didn't have a reason to since none of my teammates told me to. Maybe I'm getting into a routine. I hope not, I don't like to see her hurt. This is bad. What did I do? Why did I do it? Was it because she rejected me to let me take her to school? I need to stop hurting her because it's hurting me. I miss her. I miss us. I came to the realization this morning that... I still love her. I never stopped and I don't think I ever will stop loving her. She's my world, and I'm giving her multiple reasons to hate me. That's it. I'm done. I'm done hurting her. No matter what my teammates say, I will never touch her in an abusive way ever again.
This is the day I'm vowing to never hurt Annabel Jane Lester ever again for as long as I live. I just hope I can keep this promise. I have to.

-Anna's POV-
-after school Friday-
I haven't spoken to Dan after Tuesday morning, nor has he spoken to me. He hadn't laid a finger on me either. I can't help but wonder why. I would actually rather him bully me than to not speak to me at all. That's weird, I know, but it's the truth. I crave his attention but now I don't know where to find it.

My date with Michael is tomorrow so I should go get ready. I called up Harper so she can help me. She has the style in this friendship.

Anna-Hey Harp
Harper-hey Anna. What's up?
Anna-my date with Mikey is today. Care to help me shop for an outfit?
Harper-of course, I'll be right over

I'm thankful for an only friend like Harper. Harper arrived 5min After the call ended and we drove to the mall. we ended up up going to the hair salon first to dye my hair. I've always wanted my hair a shade lighter. The outcome of it was actually really pretty. It was much brighter than my hair has ever been and I loved it.

We soon walked to forever 21 to go get my dress. I wanted to go to Hot Topic but she said no;( I tried on 10 outfits until she found this black casual dress with a brown belt around it. We agreed on that mainly because it was getting late and 'I needed my beauty sleep.' We got some accessories such as- a long owl necklace, see trough stockings, a brown purse(since I don't own any- it's a waste of space to me), and these cute brown boots that I fancied. We checked out with the total coming to $304.64

I didn't think it was that much since my dad gives me and Phil child support every month and I don't know what to do with the money, so I have pretty big amount of cash. I pulled out my credit card but when I was about to hand it to the lady I noticed I was too late and someone else had already bought it for me. Michael? "Michael I could have gotten that, I have money!" I wined. "No no no it's all on me!" He said back. I hugged him really tightly and thanked him. "You didn't have to do that, Mikey." I said with a sad face. "But I wanted to," he said back in the same tone. "Ok but I'm paying for whatever we're doing tomorrow." He agreed, well I kinda forced him to since he just bought an outfit worth $304 for me. Harper was kind of 3rd wheeling back there but soon wasn't. She found this guy and who knows where they are now.

-
Michael was kind enough to drop me off home and now I'm just laying in bed thinking about me and Dan. I have to know what he thinks of me and I need to know why he hates me. I did nothing but think until I didn't have anything else to think about which eventually lead me to falling asleep covered in my thoughts
-