Chapter 2

The blonde girl turned to me, still smiling, and held out her hand, "Hi I'm Cassidy." She said. "Hi I'm Elizabeth." I replied with a small smile.

"Alright well I guess we should get going then! What class do you have first?" She asked me while tilting her head, trying to take a peak at my schedule.

"Umm...English." I say looking down at my schedule.

When I look back up, Cassidy has a huge grin on her face.

"What?" I ask her.

"We're in the same class!!" She yells jumping up and down.

"Ok so will you show me where my locker is?" I said through my laughter.

"Oh yeah! Of course! Lets go!" She yelled, once again, and grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall.

"What's your locker number?"

"Uhh....483."

"Yay! That's only 3 down from mine!" She yelled while clapping her hands.

I just laughed at her childish outburst.

We finally reached our lockers and I read the 3 numbers on my schedule that told me the combination to open my locker.

Before I could get mine open Cassidy already had hers open, gotten her books for first period and came over to my locker to wait for me.

"Ugh! I can't do this!" I yelled aggravated with the stupid metal lock.

"Here let me." Cassidy said after laughing at me.

I stepped out of the way to let her stand in front of it and open it. As soon as she started turning the dial, someone ran into me, pushing me to the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry love. I wasn't watching where I was going."

I looked up and saw one of the most attractive guys I've ever seen in my life. He had brown curly hair that was pushed up off of his forehead. His eyes were the most beautiful color green I've ever seen. He seemed pretty tall from my angle on the floor. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a black leather jacket and black skinny jeans.

He had his hand held in front of me to help me up. I ignored his hand and stood up by myself.

"Obviously." I mumbled, finally relying to his apology.

Once I stood up I realized how tall he really was. I knew he was at least 6 inches taller than me.

"I haven't seen you around. Are you new here?" He asked, ignoring my rude statement even though I'm sure he heard me.

"Yeah, actually I am." I replied.

Right as he opened his mouth about to say something, Cassidy cut in.

"Hey I got your locker open!"

"It's about time." I said, smiling, as I walked over to my locker and away from the stranger.