Chapter 3

"So what were you and Harry talking about?" Cassidy asked me as we sat down in the back of the classroom.

"Who's Harry?" I asked her giving her a questioning look.

"The only other person you've talked to since you got here." She answered sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, umm, yeah him..well we didn't really have a conversation like you think we did. He just apologized for knocking me over." I answered simply, shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh well you should stay away from him."

"Why?"

Before she could answer the bell rang and the teacher walked in starting class.

When class was over, I tried asking Cassidy what she meant by telling me to stay away from Harry, but a tall girl with short curly dark brown hair pulled her out of class and down the hallway before I could say anything to her.

Since the only person I'd talked to today has already ditched me, I was stuck finding my 2nd period class by myself.

I didn't find the class until after the bell rang so when I walked in in the middle of the teachers sentence of course everybody turned to stare at me.

"Sorry I had trouble finding the room." I said, looking down at the ground, my cheeks reddening in embarrassment.

"Oh that's fine. I understand how it is being the new student." The teacher replied offering a genuine smile. "It's Elizabeth, right?"

"Yes." I replied shifting my weight awkwardly from my left foot to my right.

"Alright, well, Elizabeth, you can go ahead and have a seat wherever you like." He said smiling again.

I quickly made my way to the back of the room. I never liked sitting up front. I always felt like everybody was staring at me and judging me just by the way I sat and took notes during class.

After I sat down I took out a sheet of notebook paper and a pen to copy the notes on the board.

Once the teacher started talking again, a boy with chestnut colored hair turned around in his seat to talk to me.

"Hi! My name is Louis." He whispered, smiling, holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth." I said shaking his hand.

________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update! I don't even know why I'm not updating I guess I'm just that lazy. Sorry! Thanks for reading! I love you guys! xx