Chapter 5

It's been so long since I've updated omg I'm so sorry, I accidentally deleted the app and forgot my password and I have up for a while but I'm back now.
________________________

Art was kind of boring. Since it was the first day of school, the teacher was just introducing us to the materials and what we will being doing in the class throughout the year.

After art I had study hall and since I had no work to do - because it was the first day of school and all - I asked the teacher - who's name I didn't bother to remember - if I could go to the library.

I've always loved reading. It's like you're escaping from reality and entering this alternate universe and getting a completely new life.

The library was huge. I didn't even know where to start looking. Almost as soon as I finally decided to start from the right side and work my way around, I found a book that I thought looked interesting. I sat down at one of the big fluffy purple chairs and got lost in the book I had picked out.

I was about a fourth of the way through my book when the bell rang for 4th period. With a groan, I closed the book, pick up my bag and headed to my locker to get my books for next class and hopefully see Cassidy again.

As I was opening my locker, someone came up behind me and covered my eyes. I started panicking until I heard Cassidy's perky voice say, "Guess whooo", drawing the last word out longer than necessary. I smiled and turned around to give her hug, but soon after scolded her for leaving me alone when she was supposed to show me around on my first day; which she sincerely apologized for.

After I accepted her apology, she hooked her arm through mine and we walked to our next class together.
________________________

Again, so sorry for not posting and sorry this is so short (and bad, just a filler)  I just needed to update for you guys.