Chapter 6

It has been 2 hours since Rose and I last spoke so, I could definitely tell she was still mad at me. I say, "Rose, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was afraid you would think I was lying. But...then you would see the look in my eyes and know I wasn't. Then, you would sit there with red eyes and say to me 'Doctor, I will stay with you until I die.' And I wouldn't be able to bear it." My voice had cracked after the 1st sentence and I was quickly regretting saying a single word to her. She stared at me with her beautiful brown eyes with sorrow, anger and surprisingly...compassion. She answers my apology. "Doctor, I understand. But next time, if something bad is happening...you need to tell me! We can fix it together. You don't have to stress out...This is my sole problem now. You have a universe to take care of,I'm just 1 ordinary person." I see her eyes only have sorrow and compassion but, I don't think she knew how much sorrow her eyes held. "Rose," My voice says."What's wrong? Why do your eyes always contain so much sorrow?" She just smiles a happy smile. Rose then says,"Because I'm either going to die or-" She stops talking like she couldn't say it or because it hurt too much. Of course since I'm curious little me I mumble,"Or what?" Rose must've heard me and just looked at me with eyes that screamed you'll find out later. "Okay! Where to next?" I ask her after our awkward conversation. "I was thinking...I'd like to visit my mum." She said. Great another visit to see Jackie Tyler. "Let's go!" I say as I pull the lever.