Second Five Questions

^^

**Which song from your album are you dedicating to your Filipino fans?

--My song called "Love Motion." It's a fast dance track, and I feel that the Filipino fans will really like it.

**What can we expect from your concert on Saturday?

--I will be performing seven songs, four of them are ballads, and three, more upbeat dance tracks. That's what the fans can expect.

**So far, what has been the craziest experience you've had on tour?

--The first time see my fans stood up during a show, because there's a song in the album called "Love Motion," it's a very exciting track. I've never seen the fans stand as I perform. So I felt, "Oh my gosh, I actually have the power to make people stand up!" It was really nice for me to experience, to excite my audience.

**If you can sing a duet with another singer, who would it be?

--My singing isn't at the level of a singer, so I feel that the professional singers wouldn't want to have a duet with me! Maybe not with professional singers first. I'll have to practice, and what I would like to do is pull a fan on the spot during a concert and do a duet with a fan.

**How about a Hollywood or Filipino star you'd want to work with?

--First of all, I feel there is so much I have to improve as an artist. It doesn't really matter to me what the nationality of the star is. It's hard for me to choose, because there are so many talented people out there, and I want to wok with so many of them. But if I had to choose, one that comes to mind, and one that I'm personally a fan of is the part-Filipino singer, Bruno Mars.

^^ Adorable.