Third Five Questions

^^

**As an actor, what is the role that is closest to your heart?

--Every project that I do, there is a certain affection that I feel with every character. But if I had to pick one, it would be the character that I played in "City Hunter." That character is very memorable for me, because at the end of that show, there was a scene there where I just kept crying and crying, thinking of my father. That scene is very close to my heart.

**After "City Hunter," what is next?

--I just finished shooting a period piece called "The God." And then the next one, I'll be shooting starting next month, is a teen romance TV show called "The Heirs." I play a 19-year-old high school student. This is the first time I'll be wearing a uniform again after "Boys Over Flowers," so I'm excited, and for the fans as well to see it.

**How do you take care of yourself?

--I'm actually in preparation for the new show, because I'm going to start shooting soon. I have been working out. It's not really a diet, but I avoid food I probably shouldn't eat. Nothing too extreme, but I do work out.

**What is your favorite food? Your comfort food?

--Anything meat.

**Sweet or spicy?

--Spicy.

^^ Awesome.