Last Five + 1 Questions to Follow.^^

^^

**What did you enjoy most in Thailand when you went there to shoot City Hunter? Did your fans in Thailand follow you around? What nice things did they do for you?

--So many fans visited our shooting site. I was very impressed to see the fans cooperating and trying not to interfere with the shooting. In Thailand, the market scene and the scene in the forest were the most memorable. In the market, I could really experience how the Thais live every day. The elephant ride was great and the sunset was just fantastic.

**How do you expect City Hunter to perform? What can viewers look out for in City Hunter?

--I hope it will be the drama many people will love. In our society, there are many temptations but also there is also warmth and sacrifices. This is a drama where you can find real warmth and humanity in a man even though he seems strong and cold on the surface.

**How has your career progressed after your success in Boys Over Flowers? What are your upcoming projects?

--I did a drama called 'Personal Preference' after Boys Over Flowers. And I met with the fans abroad, had some magazine spreads and commercial filming. I also took a trip with my family. After City Hunter, I want to take a rest and do the things I want to.

**If you were not a model and actor, what do you think you will be doing now?

--I think I'll be a football player. I've always wanted to be a football player ever since I was young.

**What do you like to do in your free time? What is your favourite food?

--I just try to catch up on my sleep in my free time. When I'm not working, I meet with my friends or spend time with my family. My favourite food is meat, barbequed meat.

**Have you been to Singapore and Malaysia? Do you have anything to tell your fans in Singapore and Malaysia?

--I have visited both countries before. I visited Malaysia two years ago very briefly and I met with my fans in my visit to Singapore. It was too bad time went by so fast.

^^Awesome Questions, Adorable Answers.