Practice

"Jungkook." "Hmm." "You can't hold my hand while we are walking down the street." I say. "You have stalkers that will see." He sighs.

We reach BigHit. When we walk into the practice room Jimin is in the splits. "Impressive Jimin.... for a boy." I say grinning at him. "What is that suppose to mean?" "That girls are more flexible than boys. A lot of girls can easily do the splits."

"Can you do the splits y/n?" He asks getting out of the splits. "Of course." "Do it." He says. "I haven't stretched." I say back. "DO IT! DO IT!" They all start chanting. I roll my eyes and fall into my left splits. "Can you do your middles?" Jimin asks.

I go into my middles and then my rights. "Impressive but, not really. I want to have a contest with you y/n. To see who's more flexible." Jimin says. "Jimin she has 13 years of gymnastics in her." Jungkook says to Jimin.

"I bet I can beat her. She quit 3 years ago." "Y/n you're 19?" Suga asks me. "Yes." I say smiling. "Why?" "You look why younger than that." He says. "She is the same age as me!" Jungkook says.

"I will be the host of your contest." J-Hope says standing up. "First thing is... who can kick the highest." J-Hope says. "Jimin is first." Jimin kicks almost straight up and holds it up by his head. "Ok now y/n." I kick my leg up straight and when I bring it down I kick my back leg straight up behind me. "Y/n wins the first round." J-hope says.

"Next round toe touches." Jimin does his toe touch. It's really good. I do mine. I suck at toe touches. "Jimin wins." J-hope says. "Last round best trick."

Jimin does his really cool backflip thing. I don't know how to explain it. "Now y/n if you do something cooler than that you win." J-Hope says.

I get ready. I do to two back hand springs into back flip. Everyone clapped. I blush a little. "Y/n wins!" J-hope says. I bow. Then I go and sit next to Jungkook. "Woah y/n what's on your neck?" Namjoon asks. "I don't know probably makeup." I say rubbing my neck.

"It looks like a hickey." "Are you and Jungkook a thing?" Jimin asks. "No." "But he was the only one there with you last night." "It wasn't Jungkook." I say giving Jungkook a death glare. "It is probably just a bruise." I say.

"6 bruises?" Rap Mon asks. "Then I don't know what it is." "A HICKEY." Before I could protest there dance choreographer walks in. "Let's get to work!" He says smiling at the boys.

"Who is this?" He asks pointing at me. "Jungkook's girlfriend." V says smiling like "NO! We are just friends." I say. "Well hello." He says giving me a smile. "Danger!" He says.

Then he plays danger and the boys dance. When they are done the boys come and sit by me. "What do you think?" Suga asks me. "I think I have to pee." I say standing up to go to the bathroom. "Same." Then Jungkook follows me out of the room.