Me too

I just start to cry. "Y/n?" I hear a voice. It's Jungkook. He runs into the bathroom. He picks me up and brings me into my bedroom. When he sets me down on my bed I don't want to let go of his embrace.

"Y/n. You are making me so worried you know." Jungkook says while staring into my eyes. "Jungkook I'm sor-" I get cut of by his lips touching mine.

When he pulls away I rest my head on his shoulder. "Don't be sorry." He says. "But it's all my fault." I say under my breath. "Don't say things like that y/n you just bring yourself down."

I sigh. "Now what were you doing in there?" He asks tilting his head so he can look at me. "Just crying." I say then sigh to make it believable.

"Do you want dinner?" He asks me trying to change the subject. "I'm not hungry." I say looking up at him.

"Babe you have to eat sometime." Jungkook says. The truth is I just don't want to get fat. Well more fat. "I'll make you supper." I say smiling at him.

"I don't want you to be more sick." "I'm fine." I say with a reassuring smile. Then he kisses me. "I feel even better now." He smiles. Ugh. Jungkook why do you give me the feels?

"Now. You are NOT going to school tomorrow. Do you understand me?" Jungkook says while looking me straight in the eyes. "Yes father." I say jokingly.

"I'm going to change." I say getting off my bed. Jungkook just stares at me. "Now leave." I say pointing to the door. "Why?" He asks with an evil smirk on his face.

"How can you go from so loving and cute to being a fucking pervert in less than a minute." I ask. "It's my superpower." He says while smiling.

I roll my eyes. Then I point to the door. He sighs in defeat and walks out of the room. I take off my shirt and look at my stomach.

There's a huge bruise from where one of Maddi's friends kicked me. But on top of the bruise it says waste. I slip on a black tank top and some sweatpants.

I walk out of my room to find Jungkook sitting on the couch on his phone smiling at something.

Jungkook's pov

When y/n kicked me out I started getting messages from our group chat.

Bangtan

Jin: Is y/n ok?

Me: She has a fever.

Namjoon: Are you coming to practice tomorrow or taking care of y/n?

Me: Idk.

Jimin: Stay home and take care of y/n.

Tae: But he might get into trouble.

Me: Y/n says she's fine but I don't want her to go to school tomorrow because she also fainted at school today.

Hoseok: Would y/n sneak out and go to school?

Me: yeah she thinks if she doesn't go to school her grades will drop and she wants to graduate early.

Suga: She's a weird child. But also a badass.

~text over~

I smile at my phone. Just then y/n walks out wearing a black tank top and sweatpants. Damn. She's so cute.

"What?" Y/n asks. "Nothing you just look so cute." I say then she blushes a little. "Don't blush I'm your boyfriend I can complement you." I say smiling.

Why do you make you feel this way y/n? Ugh. "You still think I'm cute with all of my scars and flaws?" Y/n asks. "I will love you no matter what." I say smiling.

"I never said love." Y/n says smiling. I blush. "But.." y/n starts walking towards me. "I love you too." She says then kisses me.

A/n thanks for 52 reads! I know that's not to many but it's a lot for me. I hope you all are liking this book. Because I enjoy writing it. :)