Fever

Jimin's pov

I walk up and peek out the door. "What are you doing?" Suga asks. "I'm seeing if they're actually going to the bathroom." "I want to see to!" V shouted and ran next to me. "shhhh!" I said.  We saw y/n and Jungkookie talking.

"You need to be more careful!" Y/n said to Jungkook. "I forgot about hickeys." Jungkook said like he's innocent. "Plus you could have told me no." He says glaring at y/n.

"Fine. It was both of our faults. But it won't happen again. Got it?" She said Jungkook nodded. Then y/n kissed him.  I shut the door.

"It was a hickey!" I said. "And y/n just kissed Kookie!" V added. "And they didn't tell us?" Hobi said. "RUDE!" Tae Tae said. Just then y/n and Jungkook walked in.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n asked curiously. "About that.... Hobi Hyung needs to be careful when he jumps." I said giving an innocent smile. "Ok well I'm going to head back to my apartment to do some homework." Y/n said. "K bye!" We all said. Then y/n left. We got back to back to practice.

Y/n's pov

The truth is I don't have homework. I feel really dizzy. But I didn't want Jungkook oppa to worry. And of course the rest of the boys. When I get to my apartment I get into the shower.

When I'm done I go and lie down on my bed. I freezing. I cover up quickly. I start to sweat. I but I'm still freezing. Soon I start to doze off. I wake up to someone saying my name.

I open my eyes. It's Kookie oppa. He walks over to me and feels my forehead. "Y/n you have a fever." "No I'm fine." I say getting out of bed. "No you are not. You aren't going to school tomorrow." He says covering me up.

He walks out of the room. When he comes back he puts a wash rag on my forehead. Then he picks up his phone and starts texting someone. "How are you feeling?" He asks concerned. "Great. I could get up and run right now." "Nice try."

A couple long minutes of silence later there's a knock on the door. Jungkook gets up and goes to answer it. He's out of the room for a couple of minutes. He come back with a bowl. "Eat up." He says handing me the bowl.

I look in the bowl. There's Chicken Noodle Soup inside. I eat it and he watches me. I get up and he asks me "Where do you think you're going?"

"To the living room to watch anime." I say. "I'm coming." He says. We turn on Attack on Titan. I yawn. "Let's get you to bed." He says. I stand up and walk to my room. I lay I my bed. He is going to kiss me. "Ahh. Do you want to get sick?" I say stopping him. "If it means taking it away from you." He says smiling.

"You are not going to school tomorrow. Got it?" He says. "Got it." I am going to school. He turns the lights off and walks out of the room.